FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

UI & Text blurry on Multi-Screen display

By Tulish - MEMBER - April 06, 2018, 02:54:31
AnkaTracker

It seems that this most recent update & hot-fixes have some serious displays issue affecting various users.

I am using a dual monitor setup and the UI & text is blurry in the windowed mode and still looks blurry even when resizing the window. The root of the problem seems to be that the game chooses the larger monitor as the default setting, if that makes sense. Upon resizing the client on the larger monitor the UI and text clears up, which means I cannot use the primary monitor.

Prior to the update I didn't have this issue, is there a fix to this?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi lealr,

We applied a fix yesterday for the interface display issue. More info can be read here

If you are still experiencing display issues after this fix, can you share with us the following information

1. Screenshots of your display:
2. Resolution of your displays:
3. OS:

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hi lealr,

We applied a fix yesterday for the interface display issue. More info can be read here

If you are still experiencing display issues after this fix, can you share with us the following information

1. Screenshots of your display:
2. Resolution of your displays:
3. OS:

Score : 3309

Unfortunately the fix applied yesterday didn't fix my issue. I still have the same problem. The only way I can fix it is by using either the 'Window Fullscreen' or 'Fullscreen' option which I would rather not use since I do more than one thing on my computer.

1. Screenshots of Display

2. Resolution of Displays
  • Primary Display Res: 1366x768
  • Secondary Display Res: 1920 x 1200
3. OS: Windows 10
0 0
Respond to this thread