FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Possible solution to get Wakfu 1.6x Running on PC's with Intel integrated graphics. [White Screen Fix][Win10][OpenGL]

By iNTiMiD4T0R - MEMBER - April 04, 2018, 06:04:53
Reactions 107
Score : 16

hi , i have a problem with the same blank screen in wakfu beta in ankama launcher , i want to know how i fix this in the safe way , i send a friend request in discord so you can help me . (sorry if my english is bad)

1 0
Score : 5549

-Resolved-

0 0
Score : 2174

It doesn't work for me, when I copy the line at hte prompt (and yes,i'm running as admin) it doesn't work.

Oddly enough, the second method, which suposedly doesn't work, actualy worked like a charm xD Thanks for keeping it.

1 0

Good to know that the second method still works! Great. biggrin

0 0
Score : 16

Muito Obrigado, Problema foi solucionado estou jogando. 

Ass: MaikeO'Brien

1 0

Feliz em saber disso! Divirta-se, feliz em ajudar.  huh

0 0
Score : 18

yo dude it worked.. thanks.

1 0

Glad to have helped you to get wakfu working. biggrin Have fun!.

0 0
Score : 1

Might i ask what line? i don't seem to find it unless it's the line below the 2...

1. Open CMD as Admin (Windows + X --> Command Prompt (Admin))
2.  Paste this line into the cmd and press enter.

0 0

copy C:\WINDOWS\system32\ig4icd64.dll C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ig4icd64.dll

^ This is the line which needs to be copied. It is not necessary though. Just there to be double sure since those files are needed and most of the time they are there.

0 0
Score : 1

¿Alguien me puede ayudar ? compre un computador  un toshiba portege tiene icore i5 M520 e intel (R) HD GRAFICS y el juego no me va por mas de que parchee los .dll o de que actualice el net framework ninguno me va y no quiero estar de vacaciones en wakfu por que me encanta el juego alguien sabe una solucion para esa  pantalla blanca no se que mas intentar les agradeceria bastante que me contestaran el post algun admin o algo asi 

0 0

Actualice el controlador de gráficos Intel y use el archivo de parche para ejecutarlo. Esa es la manera, contácteme en discordia si no puede resolverlo y aún tiene problemas. Intentará resolverlo.

0 0
Score : 30

Hello! So, I had to update the driver for my video card because the launcher doesn't open the game. I played it in the .zip that ankama provided. After finally getting it to open via the launcher, the screen went white and I couldn't do anything else. I tried your tutorial several times but it didn't work either. Will I have to downgrade the video card driver?

0 0

Try finding these files : 

Copy them to C:\WINDOWS\system32 
Then run the patch. 
0 0
Score : 18

Launching via the Launcher I end up with a white screen and I've tried the fixes listed with no success.

1 0

Try finding these files : 

Copy them to C:\WINDOWS\system32 
Then run the patch. or follow the measures.
0 0
Score : 289

so i tried searching for the files and couldnt find them.
still ran the wakfu fixer. got like 4 times an error for file not found and skipped it.

now wakfu works^^

1 0

Alas! Not sure what made it work in your case, But in the end It's a win win for all of us!. Have fun. biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread