By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Game Fonts Are Too Small On High Resolution Screen

By RayWings - MEMBER - March 30, 2018, 17:52:32

My screen resolution is 2256x1504,
so the game view is like this.

I need the fonts size can more larger...

2 -1
Reactions 8
Score : 1408

(Where's that Mr. Magoo smiley when you need one??)   

You aren't the only one squinting and using a magnifying glass!    I find a lot of the Wakfu text hard to read too.  wacko

0 -1
Score : 27

I'm also having the same issue, anyone know of a fix?

0 -1
Score : 75

Same issue here. Playing the game on a MacBook Pro with Retina Screen, so changing the resolution doesn't work. Pretty hard to read stuff, would love for this to be fixed.

0 0
Score : 202

They dont have a fix for your problem or mine,they don't even let us know that they're aware of this,wich they are,plainly ignoring us.at least you have it opposite mine is 4K but fonts are huge, they used to be nice and small before last week's patch,im thinking on switching from Windowsto Linux sadly,getting any answers from ankama is just big silence. They hide in the bushes. 

1 0
Score : 17

I have the same issue, is there a fix to this?

1 0
Score : 16

Same problem here, did anyone find how to fix it?

1 0
Score : 160

Locate the shortcut -> right click ->properties
Compatibility Tab ->Settings
Check Override high DPI scaling behavior-> try all settings(application, system and system enhanced) to see which one fits the best.

Seems like we lose a little graphic quality, but at least it's playable.
Hope this help.

0 0
Score : 2

We must communicate to developers to allow us to change the size of the text in general to our liking

0 0
Respond to this thread