FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Banned for no reason.

By Kaili666 - MEMBER - March 26, 2018, 11:43:49
AnkaTracker

Weirdest thing happened. I was inactive for years from Wakfu and  they banned me , I submitted a ticket and apparently my name seems to be different from the account owner's name. Then I messaged back and I asked what they meant by that cuz clearly I'm the owner of the account , and again I get a weird reply about how :

​• Several people have asked for this account to be returned 
​• Several people know the account log-in details (account name and password) 
​• We have identified some IP inconsistencies during the last log-in 

It's very logical for a person after legit 4-5 years to change IP , no one else knows the log-in details and I have asked 3 years ago on August 29, 2015 , for them to change me my security answer because I forgot. I don't know if they thought someone was trying to hack me but after that ticket nothing really happened so I don't think it's that.

Now they are asking for my personal ID which I find completely illogical since my account name could be a nickname for online gaming , what do they expect on my ID to say " Sugar Plant" ? and some other things. Since when do online games want an ID? I didn't even register using an ID. 
I linked the answers I got from my ticket below.< Forum Rules >< Forum Rules >

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Kaili666,

It seems that your account was compromised so our Support team banned it for security purposes. They will unban the account once you provide the details that proves you are indeed the owner. It is part of our process so if you are hesitant to share the details, I can assure you that they will be secure with our Support team.

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 25

Well,... IMO I also find it illogical that you are somehow reluctant in giving your ID, for ankama support to verify. 

1 0
Score : 66

Yeah I've tried looking if some other MMO or online company is doing this for their games , and nothing comes on in fact I don't even think it's necessary.

0 0
Score : 821

When you register they ask your real first/last name, if you give your ID they can check it. Why don't you do this? What do you think they will do with your ID?

0 0

They might be asking for real and last name but you don't really have to , after all it's just an online game there's no right or wrong. It's also my choice if I want to give out my ID.

0 0
Score : 4698

It seems like you missed that post in April 2017 where they said that all inactive accounts will be removed.
There was a tread to that but i cant access that one now.
you can get some information for this thread here
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussion/213251-april-17th-we-will-delete-all-inactive-ankama-accounts

https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/112-server-status/213247-info-deletion-highlight-inactive-highlight-accounts?poid=1003924

1 0

Ok sounds logical but I don't get why they didn't just tell me "We have removed all inactive accounts" and they just keep telling me that my info does not match or that someone else was trying to get into my account lol. I also checked the thread you sent to me and I have both 3 of the requirements :
-  No connection on the websites or in play for at least 2 years
- Have never subscribed
- Have never spent Ogrines or real life currency in the shop and / or on the Ankama Shop 

0 0

Hi Kaili666,

It seems that your account was compromised so our Support team banned it for security purposes. They will unban the account once you provide the details that proves you are indeed the owner. It is part of our process so if you are hesitant to share the details, I can assure you that they will be secure with our Support team.

Respond to this thread