FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Marriage Counseling - Help Needed

By MrSlayer123 - MEMBER - February 19, 2018, 13:41:34
AnkaTracker

Hello dear Ankama,

as one of your dedicated and paying players, I'd like to speak to you about a few issues that have raised since BGs have launched.

I currently reside in my house with my lovely wife (that's a lie, I'm still looking :^D) and as many couples out there, we share quite a few things. Our love for music, food, our IP among many things, our thirst for PvP.

For the past few days, we have been in a constant argument (not really but I imagine what it could be like) over who will get to attend the Battlegrounds at which time, who will get the 200 one and who will reap the best rewards. I understand that this was put in place to stop people from abusing the Battlegrounds but it has also stopped our love life from advancing forward (No idea what to insert here).

And before anyone suggests spoofing my IP via VPN, just no.

Any help is appriciated.

5 -1
First Ankama intervention

Hi MrSlayer123,

We've noted your feedback (about your lovelife and Battlefield request) and shared it with the team for discussion.

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 8918

Divorce

15 -4
Score : 3749

This indeed is a problem, i recenlty moved in with my gf and she tried wakfu, so she might play it more seriously. I have no clue on how your system works but obviously she has her own laptop, however we share the same wifi in the whole building. Havent tried if it will let us access battlegrounds together yet but it would be nice if it did..

2 0
Score : 583

Same with lil brothers and sisters, the problem applies to many people.
In a game, what's making people stay is often the fact they get to play with family or friends. It's generally one of them who can make people come back. If they can't play together, it's rather boring so they don't play that. Maybe they even leave the game to have actual fun together.

0 0
Score : 282

Honestly wouldn't mind if they let people come in with their heroes. More of a challenge that way since most nations are basically 2 that are busy and OP, and the other 3 are empty and sad.

0 0
Score : 2474

idk how the system works but i might have a problem too when someone in the same building starts playing wakfu so we have the same connecting spot?
that would be pretty annoying.

0 0
Score : 5517

If you have a cell phone, you have a secondary internet connection at your disposal.

0 0
Score : 4484

Maybe if the BF block players using their MAC Address, instead of the External IP.

1 0
Score : 36781

Owlie is going to be making a thread in a few days posting what is and is not allowed in terms of multi logging etc so hopefully you will find your answer there

0 0
Score : 430

If you refuse to use a VPN, do what Merriden suggests (tethering or hotspot). I think it's ok to let users do this considering it's two people under the same roof. If it's one person logging in as multiple characters, though, I am against it. I am interested in what Owlie's post will say, but I bet it's that.

1 0

Hi MrSlayer123,

We've noted your feedback (about your lovelife and Battlefield request) and shared it with the team for discussion.

Respond to this thread