By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 789

Your account has been placed under a protective block for security reasons.

By supic - MEMBER - January 13, 2018, 12:56:46

So I was kinda banned or whatever. And I cannot make a HD photocopy of my passport. And I kinda dont get how that could help because it uses different letters so it gives no proof that its the person who registered of course using latin letters for my name. Does it mean I lost my account with a week of hero booster leftover etc?

Reactions 7
Score : 1008

If you cannot prove your identity support will refuse to help you. 
They would accept the ID even if it uses a different alphabet just as long as the name matches the one tied to your account, it also doesnt need to be HD, a photo of it is just fine.

yeah I know I cant even submit it without adding a photo. How my name in my passport can match the one I used for my account if both are in different alphabets so look pretty different from each other?

Score : 1008

Well I assume you used the same name but just spelt it with this alphabet rather than your native one, if it translated the same you should be ok. 

Score : 425

Yep, you'll need to get it scanned, or you can take a photo of it (just make sure it's clear). Perhaps you can provide a second image of the alphabet in that language which has accompanied English characters. That's what I would do, certainly it is within their duties to look it up themselves also.

lol no idea whats within their duties - 18 hours passed since my ticket and noone checked it - i suppose ankama support has days off. But as far as i know thats ankamas usual behaviour - who cares about paying customers lol.

LOL
Finally got a response. And it was - please send us the following information so we will reactivate your account. BUT I SENT ALL NEEDED INFO WITH MY TICKET ALREADY!!!! What a nice support lol... So now I have to wait another 2-3 days? Cause of course i resent needed info quite right away but of course no new answers for 5 hours alrdy and its quite evening time there

Score : 8377

waiting time for response is ussually 3 days, also they have free weekends.

Respond to this thread