By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 228

Can't Confirm Email Address

By LostLegion - MEMBER - September 27, 2017, 12:02:27
AnkaTracker

Recently used the feature that allows you to convert your steam account to an Ankama account and i am totally unable to Confirm my email adress, i get the email click the link and it just proceeds to take me to the wakfu website still saying i'v not confirmed my email address any help on this situation would be much appreciated

Update: Can no longer log into the game just get stuck on infinite loading screen.

Update2: Now getting "Error: Your registration has not been confirmed" when i ever i try to log in.

Update3: I now requested the confirmation letter to be resent got the Email and clicked the link. this time it took me to the ankama account creation page, i'm really confused i would like to get back to playing Wakfu ASAP.

1 -1
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Roskii-Falkirk

Hi Roskii-Falkirk,

Has your issue been resolved? If not, kindly share with me your ticket number.

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 102

I have the very same issue, have submitted a ticket to support.... I get taken to the Ankama home page instead.

2 -1
Score : 102

Support team were able to help. smile

1 -1
Score : 2

I am suffering from the same problem since October 10. I logged in here using steam to try and buy things and my account suddenly became unconfirmed. Trying to confirm my email takes me to the creation screen and I've been unable to play since. I opened a support request but there's been nothing but silence.

1 -1
Score : 1

Is there no way to fix this without going through support? The process is needlessly long and I don't think I want to send photos of personal ID on this website....

1 -1

I am having the same problem and don't really feel their system is that secure that I am sending them my personal ID.

0 0
Score : 3

Its good to know this has happened to others, I hope they fix mine soon...
How long did it take for you guys?

0 0

Hi Roskii-Falkirk,

Has your issue been resolved? If not, kindly share with me your ticket number.

same problem strikes again and it happened  right after i bought the dlc for it i even submit the request but no reply so far :'(

0 0

Hi Aldia,

Can you share with us your Support ticket number?

Score : 27

Please, fix this issue! Clearly it affects everyone, so why dealing with tickets one by one while you can fix it for us all?

0 0

Hello koraybaysa,

It is important to contact the Support team as the information you will provide in your ticket helps in the investigation of the issue. Once you have filed your ticket, can you share with us the ticket number?

I have a same issue with e-mail confirmation.

Please help...

0 0
Score : 61

Same problem sad  ticket #2217826 I've tried everything I can think of on my own. 

0 0
Score : -8

Same problem. I was playing earlier, logged out, and when I logged back in I had this error.

Ticket  #2226548

0 0

Hi Argophontes,

Kindly check your other ticket, #2226552 for Support's response.

Same problem I cant confirm my email redirecting me to account creation its very frustrating with multiple tries 

Ticket# #2229684

0 0

Hi KokoruAi,

Kindly check your ticket for Support's response.

Same problem. I had to change my Steam account into an Ankama account because you wouldn't let me buy a subscription (It took me hours to figure out what I had to do.) but now that I did pay 14$ for my subscription you won't let me play. Now I have to wait for you to fix that before I can play. Thanks a lot.

Ticket #2238922

0 0

Hi Rivaellum,

Kindly check your ticket for Support's response.

Respond to this thread