FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Blue name fail!

By Smithski - MEMBER - February 07, 2017, 13:39:55

Soooooo apparently the blue name gived from logging in beta didnt work for me and ive see some people in game with it allready after the yesterday patch!

And you want me to believe you guys (Ankama) will do a server merge without fails ?

What you gonna do with my blue name that didnt work ?

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the reports, we will check it with the team.

See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 361

Same here, I logged in to beta server as well weeks ago. No Blue name. sad 

0 0
Score : 1276

I couldnt even menage to try the beta but as far as i remember.... the article about the blue name said something about after loggin that you need to ask to be added in a list for the blue name

[EDIT] my mistake sorry
t’s very simple: when you’ll log into the Beta server, it will automatically add your name onto a list. At the end of the Beta, once the update is on live servers,

i missread it

1 0
Score : 3393

Some people already had blue name on beta ..which makes me think that if your characters didn't get blue name while being on there. You wont have it now after the update.
Which would mean none of my characters have it.
But I'll have to see later.

1 0
Score : 5692

Yeah I didn't get it either, and i was on the beta server for about 10 minutes

0 0
Score : 1170

Same here, no blue name. But a guild member get one and didnt even know how. -.-

0 0
Score : 4302

Same here..

0 0
Score : 756

When it was on the beta I had to re-client for it to actually show up, it didn't show the first time. Maybe you guys didn't actually get it to show on beta so it didn't show on live either

2 0
EnErGyDrInKS1223|2017-02-07 20:15:18
When it was on the beta I had to re-client for it to actually show up, it didn't show the first time. Maybe you guys didn't actually get it to show on beta so it didn't show on live either
Yeah ..I think this is it..
I even was in 2 times just cause of the blue names I saw first time I was on ..but I didn't have time to keep logging in there as a fool ..since chars didn't even have any gears.. So what was I supposed to do there?
Ran to moon and checked the quests and stuff so was on for atleast 15min. Still nothing.
0 0
Score : 6690

Yep, me and couple of my guildies didn't get the blue name, even after testing in beta few days before 1.51 update.

0 0
Score : 2

My name shows as blue despite not re-clienting so it displayed in beta. So that wasn't the issue.

0 0
Score : 111

I got mine on all ma chars.
Many people logged in to beta and waited 10 min at temple in hope to get blue name... swwy but that doesn't work. Blue name was for people testing beta, not afking in beta. Meaning you had to change zone and stuff.

Edit : Just to make it clear, I asked dev about it.

0 0
Score : 3116
-Ryudo-|2017-02-08 01:00:55
Many people logged in to beta and waited 10 min at temple in hope to get blue name... swwy but that doesn't work. Blue name was for people testing beta, not afking in beta. Meaning you had to change zone and stuff.

That might be that, but they clearly didnt said that when they talked about it!
0 0
Score : 111
Smithski|2017-02-08 01:09:22

That might be that, but they clearly didnt saw that when they talked about it!
Well it's like when they saying "hey guys we got you a new costume!!" when it's not new... It's Ankama you know sad 
0 0
Score : 361

That can't be it, I went on beta and played with the new token system in moon and enuardo.

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the reports, we will check it with the team.

I ran around on atleast 2 characters ...and didn't get it regardless.
Checked the new dailies ..inspected what was in the beta machine if I should bother trying to gear myself. Looked in my haven bag blah blah.. blah
0 0

Hello everyone!

We checked with the team. If you didn't correctly receive your blue nickname, please connect again on the Beta server and go to Astrub, Ecaflipus or any of the 4 Nations. It should then activate it on the live server when you will log in again.

Score : 24916
Owlie|2017-02-13 15:34:49
Hello everyone!

We checked with the team. If you didn't correctly receive your blue nickname, please connect again on the Beta server and go to Astrub, Ecaflipus or any of the 4 Nations. It should then activate it on the live server when you will log in again.
That helped, thanks.

p.s. Its different issue but in beta i still dont have my equipped items. I hope no such issue happen with merging servers.
0 0
Score : 7060

They said that they don't transfer the equiped items on the beta. They can it, but they ddid't want to do it.

0 0
Respond to this thread