By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 332

Connecting forever on login

By LostLegion - MEMBER - February 05, 2017, 22:14:38

Curently trying to Log in to wakfu but when ever i click the login button i'm left with the clock spinning forever no server select nothing, just wondering if i'm the only one with the problem or if there's a problem of some sort.

First Ankama intervention

Hello LostLegion and Tasme,

Are you still experiencing the issue? As of the moment, all servers are online and can be connected to. If the issue still persists, kindly file a ticket here so our Support team can help you troubleshoot.

See message in context
Reactions 14
Score : 261

Same problem with my Steam account.
It looks like regular accounts connect ok.

Hello LostLegion and Tasme,

Are you still experiencing the issue? As of the moment, all servers are online and can be connected to. If the issue still persists, kindly file a ticket here so our Support team can help you troubleshoot.

Score : 261

It seems like it's working ok today biggrin No need to bother the support team.

Score : 121

Same here

Score : 90

This is happening to a couple different people today, myself included. I sent in a support ticket, but I really wanna continue playing. Both of my characters are on the Nox server, which is sadly the one that's not connecting.

Score : 42

Same problem now. 20 july 2017. Please solve the problem. Thx

It seems to be related to multiple connection attempts and may resolve itself on its own, however the team is looking into it, and if you are still unable to connect after a while, the support team is also here to help.

Score : 1148

Also having this issue here.

Score : 427

Connection issue is back!! mine is still not fixed. please help

Score : 3

Was able to connect early today. now i can't

Score : 1

Have same problems... First i tried to play and i was dc-ed almost every 15 minutes of play and now I can't even choose the server.
I mainly played at remington international server, but after i was kicked to log in screen few times in few minutes... i tried the north america one.
... and it was even worse. No chance to fight even first monster. Lags were so hughe it was unplayble.
So i tried to go back to remington. Unfortunately now i can't log in at all at any server. I'm loging in and game is dying. Some music and clock on the screen - FOREVER. It shows me no servers to choose - nothing at all. I can only quit. I was trying to play from steam account but after every time that game kicked me to login screen i wasn't able to log in again without restarting all...
So I installed it -not connected to steam. Doesnt helped a lot. I'm still kicked from play to log in screen - the only thing is that i can log in without restarting all... or I was able to. Couse now I'm not able to even choose the server. :/
Any help or advice?

Score : 16

having this problem now

Score : 16

Hm, I'm suffering this problem too. I tried to check files via steam, use default setting and so on, but useless. I have resolved the issue by using... proxy, I've set the custom proxy in the game launcher. But, this seems like temporary solution.

Score : 3

Yep - I have this problem too right now. I last logged in about 3 hours ago and for the past 20 minutes I've been stuck on the "Connecting..." screen just after logging in. I'm on Windows (not Steam). Tech support - do you need anymore information?

Edit: I let the Connecting screen run, I logged in after 15 minutes more of waiting.

Respond to this thread