FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is anyone else having this issue?

By Rancidrode - MEMBER - December 25, 2016, 23:19:13

So got some OG and wanted to change class again but been prompted by a really weird error. "Certain articles you are attempting to purchase are unfortunately not available in your region. As a result, these disputed items have been automatically removed from your basket. Please resume your shopping experience appropriate for your region."
Anyone know if this is a temporary error or if there's something suddenly glitched on my account? I didn't have this error yesterday.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

The Support team is currently checking this issue. If you can provide your ticket number (you can file a ticket here if you haven't), it would help in the investigation.

See message in context
Reactions 6
Score : 863

almost 4 days and i cant buy a single think on the game shop

dont knpw wy i tried everything from proxy server to changing ip

strange is that i can acess the shop without loging but whem i log on i cant see any of the shoping items even in game i cant buy

0 0
Score : 1369

Ye I have the exact same issue, suddenly nothing in the shop anymore when logged in ;s that sux since I finally got enough OG to class change again and then this happens. Not sending a ticket since that takes a week. Needs to be resolved now.

0 0
Score : 7404
Rancidrode|2016-12-25 23:32:56
Ye I have the exact same issue, suddenly nothing in the shop anymore when logged in ;s that sux since I finally got enough OG to class change again and then this happens. Not sending a ticket since that takes a week. Needs to be resolved now.

Problem is that 99% of ankama staff is on vacation.
0 0
Score : 1369

Like I said, not sending a support ticket. I've got 1 week off work and would like to play the game how I want to ( with a class change ). It has to be fixed by tomorrow or they'll lose a very valuable customer xD.
I also find it strange that it only happened just now, I could access the shop when logged in just fine yesterday.

0 0
Score : 863

surprise for me i did put i tick today put i think i said something wrong and they didn't understand the problem, and i was solved in less then 10h

now i did put another one explain with photos the problem and i hope it's solved until 2 or 3 days

i'm trying to solve the problem my self but nothing has worked so far

and no company can go full vecations, i mean if a bug that gives money for free, etc happens will they wait 1-2 weeks to solve? mostly the devs are on vecations the suport must be on a cycle or something you know

0 0

Hello everyone,

The Support team is currently checking this issue. If you can provide your ticket number (you can file a ticket here if you haven't), it would help in the investigation.

Respond to this thread