FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot log in to Remington

By Kwiatku110 - MEMBER - September 03, 2016, 13:53:48

I cannot log in to Remington, but other servers works fine. I even tried to log from another account to Remington and everything works. Before that problem i could not add another hero to party, there was showing a message Hero is in fight, when i relog to that character it was transparent and moving odd. After this i restart client and it all started. Cannot log in to Remington (List with characters doesnt show its always "Connecting...") when i can log in to other servers without problems. I tried even wait about 30minutes and still have that problem. Steam and nonsteam client dont solve the problem.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 314
Kwiatku110|2016-09-03 13:53:48
I cannot log in to Remington, but other servers works fine. I even tried to log from another account to Remington and everything works. Before that problem i could not add another hero to party, there was showing a message Hero is in fight, when i relog to that character it was transparent and moving odd. After this i restart client and it all started. Cannot log in to Remington (List with characters doesnt show its always "Connecting...") when i can log in to other servers without problems. I tried even wait about 30minutes and still have that problem. Steam and nonsteam client dont solve the problem.

Can you try out loging in with your account on a different computer?

Or you can try this out:
Click here
I had a similar issue, and this fixed it.
0 0
Score : 40

I tried it but doesnt work, also logging from another computer doesnt work.
Even log in on Wakfu Beta on Remington and there is the same problem.

-Antivirus is off
-Windows Firewall off
I made a ticket to support.

0 0
Score : 4

I have the same problem, it tells me that I cannot connect to the server. Last time I played i was in my pc but i have to travel for work and I tried to play on my laptop but havent been able to log since yesterday late afternoon.

Any ideas guys? I play from steam

0 0
Score : 40

Update: At 8:24 PM just naturally everything works fine. I dont know the reason how it has been repaired.

The issue is gone.

0 0
Score : 523

try relogin Steam

0 0
Respond to this thread