FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama Fix it: A gift for veterans: Old Sea Boowolf!

By Delaz#7721 August 02, 2016, 01:04:48
Sabi or Flatop, having my account ripped apart in the force account transfer of Dathura players, I was forced to split apart my wakfu and dofus accounts.

You guys have slowly changed majority of the reason(removing removing region lock being one of them) and add paid feature to revert what you guys have done( namely character transfers).

Now your giving out a Veterans gift which I will never receive and rightful deserve receiving being apart of this community since 2006 and being literally one of the first English player of wakfu(Look it up in company records. We were called "Beta reporters" and was hand picked by former gm Kaoly).

Your mistake is will now cost me $135.99 to correct and ultimately will have everlasting effects on my account if not corrected.

Is there any plans to address this?
1 -1
First Ankama intervention
Hi Delaz,

You would need to file a ticket so our Support can verify your account and see if it is eligible for the veteran reward.
See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 11933
Mistakenly not being eligible for a title is going to cost you hundreds of dollars?
0 0
Score : 5493
TestAccountDONOTKILL|2016-08-02 01:44:27
Mistakenly not being eligible for a title is going to cost you hundreds of dollars?

No buying 5 x characters transfer would cost me 15,000 x 5 = $135.99, but I'll change the wording
0 0
Score : 19287
You should make the title available for anyone who subscribed in the first year of the game... not just folks who were in Beta, or who magically felt the game was worth playing in July.
0 0
Score : 5615
Genuinely wish I could give you mine. I won't be using it.
0 0
Score : 2231
Didn't even get mine yet. Smh.
0 0
Hi Delaz,

You would need to file a ticket so our Support can verify your account and see if it is eligible for the veteran reward.
Score : 9445
Maybe they simply havn't arrived YET, you should know by now that Ankama isn't the fastest in delivery, give it one more day in patience.

Then you rant to your hearts content (which i will do too, granted).
0 0
Score : 5615
...I can't tell if I'm confused or if it's the other posters in this thread who are confused.

As far as I could understand, Delaz is saying that although this account he's posting with was made in 2014, he is actually a much older player, and as such deserves the title. However, since he doesn't play on his original account anymore due to an involuntary account transfer from some time ago, he will not be receiving the title. (Or will receive it on an an account that he no longer plays with.)

Seems like he's frustrated that he's entitled to the reward but can't prove his entitlement in the eyes of Ankama. Is that about the size of it?

o 3o
0 0
Score : 5493
Merriden|2016-08-02 20:03:35
...I can't tell if I'm confused or if it's the other posters in this thread who are confused.

As far as I could understand, Delaz is saying that although this account he's posting with was made in 2014, he is actually a much older player, and as such deserves the title. However, since he doesn't play on his original account anymore due to an involuntary account transfer from some time ago, he will not be receiving the title. (Or will receive it on an an account that he no longer plays with.)

Seems like he's frustrated that he's entitled to the reward but can't prove his entitlement in the eyes of Ankama. Is that about the size of it?

o 3o

You hit the nail right on the head. It went right over every other poster and Flatops head.
0 0
Score : 325
Delaz Original Account to further prove my point.
0 0
Score : 1326
Yeah, I think they're going to have trouble finding all the veteran players. I made my account for Dofus back in 2008 and used it for the first closed beta and later on. smile I'm not counting on anything. XD

Filing a ticket sounds a bit serious.. for a title. Maybe I could forward them some emails from Wakfu in 2011? XD
0 0
Score : 6
I didn't get it, my account has been created in 2011...
0 0
Score : 320
sad didn't get any mail on my mail with promo ... T_T

ahhh didn't read it :3 nothing to worry!!! Anyway thanks for thinking about old boys and girls
0 0
Score : 244
I got the mail that said thanks and that I get the title.... but when I clicked through, there's nothing waiting. I figured I'd log in and see if it's just already available in game or something... but after clicking steam to log in, I'm stuck on connecting. Forever. No matter how many times I restart the game. What a pain.
0 0
Score : 1208
Не играю уже полгода. Есть письмо, не могу получить что-то полагающееся на беспплатно. Любопытно smile Ankama, rlly?
0 0
Score : 4664
Flatops|2016-08-02 08:05:30
Hi Delaz,

So I did, here is my ticket number : 1727377 (in french)

They saying support can't help with titles... so who can ????
I'm playing wakfu since 2010... what a shame.
0 0
Respond to this thread