FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What's going on with the servers

By Gelgy - MEMBER - March 03, 2016, 21:33:31
Reactions 36
Score : 375

Any planned maintenance? Remington server was really slow tonight. Plus. The lag and the chat box was really slow. I meant everything was really slow. I check it with my friends if they are experiencing same and they've told me the same thing. The new players that I was levelling was put off with the lag issue. I'm very disappointed.

0 0
Score : 988

What everyone else was saying but i am also being auto kicked out of dungs, i was nearly to the end and got laged to death and got d/c

0 0
Score : 2346

Same with Nox. I cant even fight properly without always losing my turn. Losing hours of playtime... *-* and it spreads too like an epidemic. A lot of my guildmates arent even on anymore because they just gave up and couldnt handle the lag today. Edit: I also forgot to add that it causes dcing..and market is inaccessible

i was thinking about helping level guildees a bit today but I cant ...
Plus I wanted to farm dungeons to make kamas to buy more frags and complete relics.. that is out of the question now..entire day lost.

0 0
Score : 365

Its still slow and shitty.

Funny how this happens twice every week heh?

0 0
Score : 7284

it feels like a DDoS attack, the website is also lagging, even unavailable when the game is frozen... but yeah, they better compensate the wasted sub time and heroes time...

0 0
Score : 2658

Dofus is getting some lag as well (Rushu and reportedly Solar)

Edit: All Dofus servers, including the French ones, got hit sad 

0 0
Score : 2332
saphiLC|2016-03-06 23:46:43
it feels like a DDoS attack, the website is also lagging, even unavailable when the game is frozen... but yeah, they better compensate the wasted sub time and heroes time...
Know what a key sign in most games is that items are being duped? Lag funny enough. Packets get spammed, Players abuse something to get super lagged so server doesn't save right, performing actions that cause string errors.

If it feels like a DDoS attack but their servers show no outside issues they should consider internal issues.
0 0
Score : 16230

I'm also experiencing pretty severe lag on NOX, starting at around 2pm server time.

What's fishy is when the lag spikes up it seems to be affecting everyone on the server at the same time, regardless of what we're doing.

0 0
Score : 3360

I confirm that for the last few hours the Nox server has been lagging.
I take actions (like farming seeds) and just stand there for a while, and all the sudden all the monsters start to move and I start farming when the command was given a few minutes ago.

In fights, it gets stuck on "0" (zero) time for a long time.

Both of these happen in bursts. Then is fine for a few minutes and then it happens again.

0 0
Score : 508

I can't even play without relogging every few minutes, the lag is really bad today, but I couldn't play without disconnecting ever minute or two on remington a couple days ago.

0 0
Score : 3293

might be loading a patch seem to lag like that when they do

0 0
Score : 3334

I had a ping of 30,298ms earlier, and yesterday it got up to 23,457ms. something is definitely up

0 0
Score : 322

when i started wakfu it was buggy and pauses a few second opening map, bag ,using zaap etc
and a bit glitchy while running but playable.
recently the lag is just a shitter like major freezing issue in fights, planting had to restart computer,
game to play for half an hour before it did it again.
yesterday i took off my dark vlad costume as it started to look shit ,more like a dude in tights and
a skirt than a cool zombie .played all night no lag ,same today, its like its back to just being buggy again not a complete freeze fest.tried all other characters with no costumes an its fine.
hope its not just me this fixes it for.

0 0
Score : 1688

What do I win.

Screenie's been taken yesterday, I usually have somewhere around 50 ping. During that particular lagspike several guildies of mine got disconnected :L
0 0
Score : 8390

Lag spikes just hit Phaeris. Server wide phenomenon.

0 0
Score : 197
saphiLC|2016-03-06 23:46:43
but yeah, they better compensate the wasted sub time and heroes time...
THIS! I finally decide to break down and sink money into this game and all these issues happen. Makes me VERY much not want to give Ankama another penny ever again.
0 0
Score : 16230

I'm just gonna keep editing this reply with each notable incident I encounter today:

• 13 second+ ping @ 8:13am PST
  • 3 second+ ping @ 8:19am PST
  • 2~8 second ping @ 8:29am PST
  • 3~19 second ping @ 8:39am PST
  • 3~16 second ping @ 8:46~47am PST
  • 17~81 second ping @ 9:04am PST
  • ~26 second ping @ 9:16am PST
Server: Nox

Not that between each spike, latency returns roughly to normal. I'm ignoring any incidents where my ping doesn't exceed 2,000ms.

8am activity: Planting and harvesting in my haven bag. Lag spikes can get very noticeable when Cap'n Atcha appears. Also pretty hilarious when the character just freezes in the middle of planting for over a minute.
0 0
Respond to this thread