FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[NOX[ I CANT LOG IN

By Luceifer - MEMBER - February 22, 2016, 19:43:16
Reactions 33
Score : 476

It cant be that difficult too fix a problem like that ._.

its sad that we cant use the xp WE properly because of that. sad

0 0
Score : 2

+1 can't login all weak! Only once i enter withot trouble

0 0
Score : 16
For the 4th time this week : startup fail !!!

Date:
27-02-2016 (also was 21-02-2016 AND 23-02-2016 AND 25-02-2016) noticing a pattern here
Account name:
Cyberdog
Character: Cybersniper
Server: Remington
Issue: endless connecting screen

its unstable 1st I could then I could not then I could . . .
0 0
Score : 204
Date: 27-02-2016
Character: Kendriick
Issue: Endless connecting screen
0 0
Score : 476

now something happened even if my char is offline my friends can write things to my hupper twink

not only that my char is always online in guild now they can chat with him without me being realy there

WTF ANKAMA...
what did you do this time to create a bug like this?

0 0
Score : 204
Date: 28-02-2016
Character: Kendriick
Issue: Endless connecting screen

2nd time this weekend gg ankama
0 0
Score : 16
For the 5th and 6th time these weeks : startup fail !!!

Date: March 1st
(also was 21-02-2016 AND 23-02-2016 AND 25-02-2016 AND 27-02-2016)
Account name:
Cyberdog
Character: Cybersniper
Issue: endless connecting screen

its unstable 1st I could then I could not then I could . . .

Can I decide myself when to play or do I really have to wait until wakfu Allows me to play ?!! :unsure:

Its really frustrating how unstable it is since more then a week now sad 
0 0
Score : 2389

Server: Nox
Date: 03/21/16
Issue: Unable to connect to the game or forums

I am unable to connect to the game through Steam or regular client with any of my accounts. I am also unable to connect to the website using the same computer. My friends are not having issues connecting and I'm able to access the website through my phone.

Pls halp.

1 0

Hi VeronicaMars,

Thank you for the report, the team has been informed to check on the Nox server but I was also able to connect to it like your friends are.

We are currently experiencing latency issues which can cause delays in connectivity due to DDoS attacks and stabilization of our services.

More information can be found in this dedicated thread: here.

We hope to get you back in-game soon.

I was able to log into my account at a different location.

My current location where I'm trying to log in is blocked from connecting. I am able to get as far as server selection and after that it's the spinning wheel of death sad

I am able to access ankama.com and dofus.com but not wakfu.com and krosmaster.com

sad sad sad 

0 0
Score : 2484

I am also experiencing exactly this. Only way i could get on website was using my phones data rather than my home WiFi

0 0

I am not alone!!! But really, it was working perfectly fine Friday and I try to login to the game today or the website and its not letting me.

My desktop is connected through Ethernet, but I turned my phone to airplane mode and connected to WiFi only and my phone was able to access the website.

0 0
Score : 2

I experience alot of lag when i play around midnight , does anybody else have this issue ?

Is there a fix coming to solve this issue ?

Also , are we gonna get a boster pack compensation ?

0 0
Score : 263

I am having this exact problem. I am able to log in, choose a server, and watch the spinning dial forever. The weird thing is, I am able to log into other accounts from the same computer with no problem. However, my sister and friend are having the same problem when trying to log into my account, both in different states. Any ideas?

0 0
Respond to this thread