Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[NOX[ I CANT LOG IN

By Luceifer - MEMBER - February 22, 2016, 19:43:16

Wakfu getting DDOS

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

Are you still unable to login and to which server?

Currently the servers are up and running therefore we will need more information in order to verify, but nonetheless we will continue to monitor.

*Moved to technical issues forum.

See message in context
Reactions 33
Score : 18

I can t log in too.My character looks open at the guild screen...When i try to lo ,after choosing server ,i m stucking at the screen that says Connecting...Also i never get any answer to my tickets.Really?

DO SOMETHING YOU FOOLS !!!angry 

1 0

Hi guys,

Currently the servers are up and running therefore we will need more information in order to verify, but nonetheless we will continue to monitor.

*Moved to technical issues forum.

Score : 348

Hi Sabi the problem is in Remington, the issue is that:
You log in Wakfu and u play how much that you want, when you have finished and you log out you can't log in for several hours (also when you crash from the game for wifi issues), this is the 4th day that happens and I'm losing my subscriber days..
You put the Account name, password, and you choose the server, after this the game got stuck in an endless connecting screen.
My friends and guildies tell me that I'm online in contact list and after some minutes I'm offline, but in guild i'm online for all the time, they can't contact me in private because the system tell "character isn't online or doesn't exist" but they try to add me on a group and they can but I don't answer because actually i'm not in game.
I tried to connect my account in game from another computer with different IP (my bf play too and his account has no problem to connect in game) but my account is stuck on dat endless screen.

Tons of people have the same problem..I guess is a server issue and I don't want to waste my subscription more than this..can you help us?

0 0
Score : 476

I do hope so too that you find a solution for this as soon as possible its realy getting anoying and we can´t do anything to stop this.
All we can do is to wait until you fix it.
So please hurry and do something...

0 0

It's hilarious that support answer to me and all they said it's: "reinstall the game, maybe you have corrupted files" No. I don't. Or an half of Wakfu player have corrupted files.
Btw I made as the support said and still issue, when i said it to support the answer was: "Have you done like I suggest to you? It has to works".
Wth I said that it doesn't works in the ticket..funny..

1 0
Score : 476
Sabi|2016-02-23 01:46:32
Remington by the way
0 0
Score : 448

I have logged a ticket for the exact same issue and have been testing with 2 characters. This issue only affects one of my two accounts therefore I'm inclined to say the issue is not necessarily server wide but some characters are certainly getting stuck.

Observations

• Account 1 always logs in without issue.
  • Account 2 struggles to log in for the majority of the evening, and cannot reach the character selection page.
  • When Account 2 finially manages to log in, I find there are elements of my previous game session present, as if I have reconnected. Each time I have landed in a group with character / heroes in the group that aren't even connected to the server anymore.
  • This is only happening on Remmington for Account 2. I can connect to other servers without issue.
  • This has been happening for several days now, and I thought this was some freak account native issue until I saw this thread.
Troubleshooting to rule this out as a client side issue
  • I have logged in with another account to the Remmington server.
  • I have uninstalled the client and all user preferences and reinstalled to find the same issue on the same account.
  • I have created a virtual machine, installed windows 10 from scratch and installed Wakfu as the first applicaiton on this server. Same issue on the same account.

My support experience so far

• Logged a support ticket.
  • Waited 24 hours to be asked 'are you still experiencing this issue'.
  • Provided the above information to support.
  • No response.

I would love to know if anyone has found a workaround to this!

Cheers,

Liam
1 0
Score : 3

I don't usually use forums or sending a ticket etc, this is my first time to use forums... I can't login all my chars in remington ONLY.. sadangry have the same problem with what ASUNAKOTOMI post... guildies told me that I was online for 48hrs... but I wasn't.. hope you can help me. ty.

0 0
Score : 4

The problem is growing . More and more people can not log in ..
Players described issue many times. Perhaps accurately Liamo .

The question is, when appears solution?

Date and time of the occurrence: From 2015-10-18 to now.
Character: Blaszany Dzwoneczek
Server: Remington
Description of the issue: Stuck on connecting after server selection.(only Remongton)

0 0
Score : 16
Date: 23-02-2016 (also was 21-02-2016)
Account name:
Cyberdog
Character: Cybersniper
Issue: endless connecting screen

great partygift . . . . wakfu 4 years . . . not able to play for almost 2 days
0 0
Score : 18

PLEASE..come up with a rollback and lose half of the players...please do that i m begging you !!!This would be a favor to us.We can stop playing this shit by your own hands.

angryangryangry angryangryangry angryangryangry angryangryangry angryangryangry angryangryangry 

0 0

No one answer yet?
I still having the issue also today (it's the 5th day my subscription is wasted), I play around 20 minutes after that my wifi crashed while I was in dungeon and I can't reconnect so my buddies lost the dungeon. I'm soooo angry gosh, plz make something! It's not possible that you don't find a solution..

0 0
Score : 9

It seems steam users not worth to be responded or what ? Isn't that catagorized under the cyber crimes? Do somethink ! Also how can that become that hard ? just fix it by using some java codes to disconnect one who stuckled ?

you got SE company with your side ..

0 0
yigy|2016-02-24 21:23:35
It seems steam users not worth to be responded or what ? Isn't that catagorized under the cyber crimes? Do somethink ! Also how can that become that hard ? just fix it by using some java codes to disconnect one who stuckled ?

you got SE company with your side ..
Steam? I download the game from THIS site, and no one answer. Ty for the support, 5th day that I waste my subscription, I hope they repay us in some ways..
0 0
Score : 4

I only play in one game MMO - Wakfu and i dont nead Steam.

Steam sucks.

I downloaded the game from this site too.

Many players(my friends) do not use Steam. Steam causes problems .

I do not want to the game forced me to install junk software.

I hope that the problem will be fixed and will not spread

Also I am waiting for help.

Blaszany Dzwoneczek.

0 0
Score : 88

They replied to my ticket (I have the same issue), and told me that they're aware of the problem and that they're trying to fix it. But they didn't give me any kind of timeframe and just told me that they would post updates on the forums under this section. Meanwhile my sub ticks on...

But oh well, at least it means I have the time to go play FFXIV instead.

0 0
Score : 9

meanwhile subscrime time goes on ..

0 0
Score : 16
For the 3rd time this week : startup fail !!!

Date:
25-02-2016 (also was 21-02-2016 AND 23-02-2016)
Account name:
Cyberdog
Character: Cybersniper
Issue: endless connecting screen

great partygift . . . . wakfu 4 years . . . not able to play for almost 3 days
0 0
Score : 31

isnt fixed yet??

God damit .. xp-weekend and i cant play :/
I tryed it for 3 1/2 hours and i cant select a character.

Have this problem for days.

My hero-payment is running out ankama !!! 

0 0
Respond to this thread