FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

anyone managed to transfer character?

By mcihomee89 - MEMBER - December 24, 2015, 18:15:25

Has anyone managed to successfully transfer a character? If you have can you tell us how you did it? Maybe something I am missing out.
I keep getting
Your transaction could not be processed. Please contact [url=]Customer Support[/url] for further assistance.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your cooperation.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Mcihomee89!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble using the account character transfer service.

Please make sure that you are following the requirements listed in the dedicated news: here.

Our support service team can also help verify this for you.

*Moved to technical issues forum.

See message in context
Reactions 7

Hi Mcihomee89!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble using the account character transfer service.

Please make sure that you are following the requirements listed in the dedicated news: here.

Score : 129
Sabi|2015-12-24 18:49:06
Hi Mcihomee89!

Dear Sabi, I have sent in a ticket and everything no reply yet as to what I am doing wrong. I have followed all the requirements but still the same problem, other friends of mine are also experiencing same issue.
My ticket ID is 1525518. Could you have a look into it please. I would really like to transfer my characters for the upcoming double exp weekend.
0 0
Score : 5

No luck here, either :wacko: 

0 0
Score : 1206

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble
Ive managed to transfer a character if your interested,
just make sure that the name to the account are the same and that both accounts are using the account authenticator, i had no problems moving my character

Lawlearthfire 

0 0
Score : 129
-padmore-|2015-12-25 02:07:05
Sorry to hear you've been having trouble
Ive managed to transfer a character if your interested,
just make sure that the name to the account are the same and that both accounts are using the account authenticator, i had no problems moving my character

Lawlearthfire

Dear Padmore,
Its greate to see someone had sucsess & yeh I have fulfilled all the requirementsesp the name are exactly same WORD to WORD but still unlucky.
0 0

It's good to hear the service has worked, but we will still make sure to check with the team and also thank you for the ticket number so that we do a follow up on it as well. smile 

Score : 310

Sabi before I even go into writing a ticket which will probably never be answer in time for next weekend, can u tell me if the service has a cool off period? because I did transfer one of my alt from my acc to my other acc, now I'm trying to transfer another character to the same account as before, my last transfer was last week, I finally got the money to do the other transfer, and I'm having the same message the other player is having, but it worked last week, why is not working this time, nothing change on my account since last week, I just didn't have enough money for the second transfer, plz answer me quick, Again, is there a waiting period after one use?

Ok one thing did change from last time, so let me update that, the acc were my alt is, the one I'm transferring from, the sub or booster did just expired, the one I'm transferring to is still active, would that affect it? Do both accounts need to be sub? and if not, than lets find out if there is a waiting period.

0 0
Respond to this thread