FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I Can't open the game

By November 26, 2015, 17:17:01
AnkaTracker

Whenever I try to open the game, it will crash with a window saying: "Material not supported" and saying something about my graphics card, is there any way I can play the game without having to get a new graphics card?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Scrump,

Please try updating your graphic / video card driver.

After trying this solution and if your issue is still there, kindly file a ticket here so Support can further investigate.

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 3389

It might be a Display Setting, try this:

Control Panel > Display > Change Display Setting > Advanced Settings > Monitor Tab > Change colors from High (16bit) to True Color (32 bit).

0 0
Score : 40

There doesn't seem to be any color settings in the monitor tab for me?

Scrumpkin1|2015-11-26 17:45:52
Never mind, this doesn't seem to be the problem, because my color settings are already at 32 bit.
0 0
Score : 3389
Scrumpkin1|2015-11-26 17:45:52
I see, well thats too bad. Whats your graphic card model?

Either way, You should file a ticket to support, and post the ticket number in this thread, i'm sure a community manager will come to help you out.
1 0
Score : 40
Aigees|2015-11-26 18:14:34
Whats your graphic card model?
My graphics card is CDI generic, or at least that's what it says in the error message. Anyways, thanks for the help.
0 0

Hi Scrump,

Please try updating your graphic / video card driver.

After trying this solution and if your issue is still there, kindly file a ticket here so Support can further investigate.

Score : 1

Whenever i try to open wakfu it say that i need a java developer kit but I already downloaded it and it still doesn't work. It says i need the new version but I can't find out which one it is.

0 0

Hi Evanngellinne,

You can check this guide out for JAVA updates.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread