FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Report Here] Unable to Connect

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - October 17, 2015, 04:03:45

Hi everyone,

Due to our need to make sure that we can provide as much individual assistance as possible when it comes to not be able to connect to WAKFU.

Please report to us your connection issues by replying to this thread with the following information:

• Date and time of the occurrence:
  • Nickname:
  • Character:
  • Server:
  • Description of the issue:
  • Logs (as much as possible): (guide on how to)
  • Ticket# (if filed):

Thank you so much in advance.
First Ankama intervention

Hi everyone,

All your reports have been compiled and shared with the team for investigation, as well as your ticket numbers.

Thank you so much for sharing with us as much information as you can as this helps greatly when facing connection issues. smile 

See message in context
Reactions 169
Score : 269

My date may differ as i live in a different timezone. GMT+1

2015-10-17 3 30 AM (approximately) 2015-10-16 6 30PM in US?
BloodTag
Ethessa
Nox
Stuck in "connecting"
Click here

0 0
Score : 38
  • Nickname: CerealMilk
  • Date and time of the occurrence: dont know the time ( 2~3 Hours ago or so)
  • Character: CerealMilk / CerealSacr / CerealEni
  • Server: Remi
  • Description of the issue: Stuck in "connecting" when trying to connect to remi server (Can connect to other servers)
  • Logs: Click here
  • Ticket: #1470561
Problems are just stacking for me... Started playing on the week of roll back, bought the magmog pack on steam, lost all chars then lost all items on pack i bought, still waiting for items until now, and to top it off i get this problem on the 2x weekend, is this for real?
0 0
Score : 6
  • Date and time of the occurrence: From 2015-10-17 2:00 AM(GMT) (approximately) to now.
  • Nickname: yanagi
  • Character: Kamunaituki, Kaguratuki, Siguretuki
  • Server: Remmington
  • Description of the issue: Stuck in "connecting" when trying to connect to Remmington server (Can connect to other servers). It happend when I restart the client because of lag.
  • Logs (as much as possible):Click here
How will you compensate for this lost 2x exp timeangry
0 0
Score : 2
  • Date and time of the occurrence: From 2015-10-17 2:00 AM(GMT) (approximately) to now.
  • Nickname: Uri Boykaa
  • Server: Remington
  • Description of the issue: Stuck in "connecting" when trying to connect to remi server (Can connect to other servers)

0 0

Date and time of the occurrence: October 17 Around 2:00AM PST
Nickname: Klaren
Character: Histeria
Server: Remington
Description of the issue: Stuck on Connecting, other servers work fine.
Logs Click here 

0 0
  • Date and time of the occurrence: From 2015-10-17 21:00 (GMT) (approximately).
  • Nickname: yanagi
  • Character: Kamunaituki, Kaguratuki, Siguretuki
  • Description of the issue: Stuck in "connecting" when trying to connect to Remmington server (Can connect to other servers) . It happend when client freezed and I restarted the client. This happened twice today,
  • Logs (as much as possible):Click here

0 0
  • Date and time of the occurrence: From 2015-10-17 21:00 (GMT) (approximately).
  • Nickname: yanagii
  • Character: Narukamituki, Yonagatuki, Karikutuki
  • Description of the issue: Stuck in "connecting" when trying to connect to Remmington server (Can connect to other servers) . It happend when client freezed and I restarted the client.
  • Logs (as much as possible): Click here

0 0
Score : 94
  • Date and time of the occurrence: From 10:00 am (GMT 0) 17/10/15
  • Nickname: kafarPL
  • Character: Pro-Kafar
  • Server: Remington
  • Description of the issue: stuck on connecting ONLY to remington aftrer relog to change character. I can connect to all other servers except remington. Also my other accounts can normally connect remington except my main most important.
0 0
Score : 190
  • Date and time of the occurence: From 12:00am (GMT+1) 17/10/15
  • Nickname : Amalia02
  • Character : Cuore Della Yop,Adircas,Erzsèbet Bathory
  • Server : Remington
  • Description of the issue : Stuck on connecting to remington after relog
  • Logs: pastebin.com/PB0jkTCD

0 0
Score : 33

Date and time of the occurrence: 17/10/15 14:20Nickname: gyros1234Character: NemasServer: AmaraDescription of the issue: Stuck in "connecting" when trying to connect to Amara Server ( able to connect to Server Remington). It happend when i restart the client because of lag.Logs (as much as possible): (guide on how to)Ticket# (if filed): Best xp weekend ever ! 

0 0
Score : 11

Date and time of the occurrence: 6:00pm 17/10/2015
Nickname:Sniper-doom
Character: Drop Master
Server: remmington
Description of the issue: i'm trying to connect to remmington but its stuck on the connecting page
Logs (as much as possible): Click here
Ticket#: 1475747

0 0
Score : 94

Great after 6 hours finally I could log in :O

0 0
Score : 191

Date and time : 17:30 17/10/15
Nickname: Craziercloth
Character.CrazierCloth
Description of the issue: I'm trying to log me on remington but i'm stuck on the logging screen
Logs:Click here

0 0
Score : 909

Date and time : 17:30 17/10/15
Nickname: Lyllians1
Character.Lylliana, Panda'S Momy, Lylli
Description of the issue: I'm trying to log me on remington but i'm stuck on the logging screen
Support Ticket:1477113

0 0
Score : 978

Date and time : 17/10/15 20:00
Nickname: Ben-dario
Character: Noname
Description of the issue: cant connect to remington

0 0

Date and Time: 17 October 2015 3:15 pm CST
Nickname: InsomniaReborn
Character(s): Navi The Lost Fairy, Project Leona, Project Eureka, Grand Master Pooh
Description of the Issue: Stuck on connecting screen while connecting to Nox, but I can connect to Remington just fine.
Server: Nox

0 0
Score : 452

Related to this issue, after i can login back

Some of equiped item and inventory reverted back to state few hours ago.

This only happen to heroes character, while nothing changed for party leader (as i aware) in result some of item that i give to heroes character from main character disappear (i take it from chest and transfer it using account chest).

Any explanation?

Support ticket number: 1476948 (related to stuck on connecting)

0 0

When im back to online after "connecting stuck issue", my heroes items, char lvl and spell lvl are rollbacked to some time before.

I know it, because my leader has 60 trool tokens and my heroes have 20 trool tokens.
It was the same number of times that my leader and my heroes run trool dungeon.
Also, I lost some items I got while running.
Moreover, I lost some items that my leader give to my heroes before disconnect.
On the other hand, I have some items doubly that I should not have double, like "El pochito Miniature" achievement prize.
My main account leader have 3 Miniature, it was given by my heroes before disconnect.
Nevertheless each of my hero have 1 miniature now.
I can't remember exactly what I lost and what I got doubly ...

I think this is important problem which may need to server rollback in some cases. If you do like that In compensation, how compensate it.

Please fix them as soon as possible.

Another info
On guild list, I and guild member see my heroes lvl is 95, though they are rollbacked to 92 lvl.

0 0
Score : 891

Date and time of the occurrence: From 2015-10-18 00:45 Server Time to now.
Nickname: Reborn409
Character: Osajebosa, Screwdolls, Nie mam nicku
Description of the issue: Stuck in "connecting" when trying to reconnect to remi server (Can connect to other servers)

Edit:
After 2.5hours of tries still can't connect....

I had same issue 2days ago (similar time), then i got kick out of server and could not connect back up to morning...

0 0
Respond to this thread