Score : 2315
Character: ISoulKillerI
Server: Remington
Issue: endless connecting screen
0 0
Score : 348
Character: Kassidy
Issue: endless connecting screen, my char is online in guild cannot log in.

I am a sub and this is the third day that happens, I wasted my money..
0 0
Score : 6

and now again endless connection...

Character: Lillybo
Issue: endless connecting screen

0 0
Score : 3

I have that problem aswell ;(

0 0
Score : 1245

Well, for the past 5 days I haven't been able to log on to Remington.. Unfortunately when I finally did, as the game would have it (smh) I had to relogg about 45 minutes after i logged in due to the fact that I started to lag. Sadly, that was one of the gravest mistake I made, I couldn't log back on to Remi for the remainder of the day, it was literally back to square one, The endless loop! It just said Connecting... and that was just about it. Now bare me up people, we all know eventually, the wakfu client needs to be restarted every now and again for at least some level of ''pleasant'' game-play, this problems makes that solution obsolete, since you wont be able to log back in to Remington until maybe the next day. I've searched the forums and not one official has addressed this problem. Really Ankama.. Really?? Sometimes a little reassurance, even the least go a far way, say something about the situation at least, this is very frustrating. This is the 5th day and I still cant log in properly to Remington!!

An Unhappy Camper.

0 0
Score : 2450

We?

0 -1

I think I can speak on behalf on some people who are experiencing this same problem (and I know its alot). So yes, ''WE''.

1 0
Jenarall|2016-02-26 01:16:29
I think I can speak on behalf on some people who are experiencing this same problem (and I know its alot). So yes, ''WE''.
And how exactly do you know it's "a lot"? I mean, you're one of the few who is bothering to make a thread about it.

Even if there were "a lot". Not everyone is putting up with anything, some might have quit, some might have done something more productive like contacting support. My friend experienced the same issue, contacted support and is playing again just like usual.
0 -1
Score : 699
Kruzy99|2016-02-26 01:27:19
My friend experienced the same issue, contacted support and is playing again just like usual.
If it is the same issue, then support should have facilitated the fix of this issue on a global level not just for your friend. Do they really want each and everyone who experience the same issue to contact them over and over and over and over and over and over again?
0 0
Gunnerwolfang|2016-02-26 01:53:51
My friend experienced the same issue, contacted support and is playing again just like usual.
If it is the same issue, then support should have facilitated the fix of this issue on a global level not just for your friend. Do they really want each and everyone who experience the same issue to contact them over and over and over and over and over and over again?
Just because it's the same issue doesn't mean that it has the same cause or the same solution.
1 0
Score : 17863
Kruzy99|2016-02-26 02:03:48
Gunnerwolfang|2016-02-26 01:53:51
Just because it's the same issue doesn't mean that it has the same cause or the same solution.
Very good point. Lots of people forget about this when talking about bugs in the game.
0 0

Hi Jenarall,

We are sorry to hear that you are having connection issues with the game, however as these can be specific individual situations that is why we always recommend to reach out to our service support team.

I was able to have a look at your ticket and the development team has been made aware of your connection issues as well so they can have a deeper look, as any connection trouble reported by the Community is very important to us.

*Moved to technical issues forum.

Score : 292

well, at some point I just realized ankama don't prioritize fixing bugs of certain community.

I've been living with ankama bug which they said the team is working on since the asia server migration.

I literally have to delete "config-taiwan.properties" in my
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Ankama\Wakfu\game EVERY SINGLE TIME i play wakfu

if that kind stranger hadn't shared this work-around, I still wouldn't be able to play wakfu. In the end Ankama didn't solve anything, they just let more of those "please nerf this class threads" slowly bury the problems.

Anyways, I'm still playing wakfu from time to time. As the sole proprietor of 4 once flourishing lv. 10 now dead guilds. Ankama would have a better customer retention rate if they don't just bury all their damn problems.

1 0
Score : 1679
auizoo|2016-02-26 04:58:05
well, at some point I just realized ankama don't prioritize fixing bugs of certain community.

I've been living with ankama bug which they said the team is working on since the asia server migration.

I literally have to delete "config-taiwan.properties" in my
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Ankama\Wakfu\game EVERY SINGLE TIME i play wakfu

if that kind stranger hadn't shared this work-around, I still wouldn't be able to play wakfu. In the end Ankama didn't solve anything, they just let more of those "please nerf this class threads" slowly bury the problems.

Anyways, I'm still playing wakfu from time to time. As the sole proprietor of 4 once flourishing lv. 10 now dead guilds. Ankama would have a better customer retention rate if they don't just bury all their damn problems.
there there, I feel ya bro sad 
0 0

Thank you Sabi, I really hope this gets rectified sooner than later.

0 0
Score : 642

I have the same log in issue too. I can only log in max once per daysad And it took ankama 3 days to get to the point when they said that they have no idea when will issue get fixed.(via support) I do hope its possible to get back lost booster and hero time.

Rehu

0 0
Respond to this thread