FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ogrine Shop

By OrangeJuicePulp - MEMBER - August 25, 2015, 12:17:34

I bought an appearance change potion from the ogrine shop, it said I would find it in my gifts, yet it has not come yet, its been about 15-20mins and i've tried logging multiple times

Not sure if this is a bug, but in the past when i've bought things, they've come within the minute

Thanks Heaps,
Ze smile

And the ogrines have been taken from my account, yet till no potion ohmy 

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

Our item couriers, the Tofu Express, has been delivering the compensation items as well, causing a queue in delivery to the Gift Box.

Your purchased items will be delivered to you as soon as possible.

If you still haven't received your purchased items later today, kindly file a ticket and our Support will check it out.

See message in context
Reactions 24
Score : 1187

i have same issue i bought 20000 ogrines costing char change scroll 15 minutes gone no scroll still.. i tried to buy sub it came but no mystery box then i bought vital energy coctail it didint come thro eather

ankama wheres my stuff

used steams bought ogrines and steams ingame shop

1 0
Score : 580

I also bought some accessories for my tofu, hoping my potion would come through with it, yet still nothing.

The ogrines have been taken off my account, yet still nothing coming through

0 0

yah same here ogrines gone no stuff :/ really shame coz i wanted to change my alts class and not feeling like droping anohter 30 € in vain hopes it comes thro

1 0
Score : 612

Sometimes it takes quite a while for stuff to show up in gifts. It took over a day for part of a package I purchased to show up.

1 0
Score : 1234

+1 here ( used steam client. ).
but yes sometimes the shop delays a little bit.

1 0
Score : 1234

Can some other people or maybe a mod confirm that items aren't being delivered ingame again?
because it's been over 2 hours now.

0 0
Score : 612

I have had things take up to a day to be received.

0 0
Score : 784
robotrigger3|2015-08-25 15:48:35
Can some other people or maybe a mod confirm that items aren't being delivered ingame again?
because it's been over 2 hours now.
try relogging if not prob huge delay due to compensation rewards being handed out.
0 0
Score : 282

Same I just bought some Wisdom consuable items and it hasnt showed up in my gifts yet. :/

1 0

freaking wonderfull job ankama again i shovel u money and get waiting time in response flavless service ankama may i tip you this rotten banana i found under the sink

with all the love in world very frustrated customer

0 -1
Score : 19

I bought a restat scroll about 4 hours ago and still sont have it, the compensation item distribution might be the reason for the long delays

0 0
Score : 2

I also had problems with the shop, i buy Kit Ikiakit and they sent me wrong item (an emote and a custume) after i buy again the item but never arrived.
I made other purchases to see if it was a temporary error but nothing has arrived.
I spent 10240 ogrines, i hope that my items will arrive....

0 0
Score : 3391

The items you got are part of a compensation and free. Currently there's a queue in the shop, so you will get your items after they are done giving the free rewards, do not worry. Just give them some time.
smile 

0 0
Score : 282

they should put a disclaimer that items you purchase may not be credited for up to XX hours. Probably gonna finally get my items when my day off is over sad

Oh and can anyone let us know if you get your items so we can know about how long it will take for us to get ours.

0 0
Score : 7164

bought two mimisymbics. been a few minutes now.... and nothing. I will wait a little longer but I am guessing I need to file a ticket?

0 0
Score : 3391

No, items are delayed due to the free rewards being handed out, your items are just queue'd up until they are done i guess.

0 0
Score : 7164

mk. thanks for the info.

0 0
Score : 3

Same here, just bought the treacherose and was looking to see if anyone else had problems. Thanks for the info.

0 0
Score : 1036

Also have this problem. It's been many hours now and still haven't received.

0 0
Respond to this thread