FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Intense lag at the start of fights, is it just me?

By ppmonsters August 25, 2015, 06:02:13

For the past few days my client has been locking up hard at the beginning of fights. It'll freeze, not let me change position, won't send any of my chat messages, etc. After about 15 seconds it'll unfreeze and let me move around and all of my messages in chat will be sent at once.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is also experiencing this or if it's something client side.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

Can you share with us your gamelogs by filing a ticket, and our Support will investigate.

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 7980

I'm experiencing lag on Enutrof turns a lot. I guess they're even greedy when it comes to bandwidth (even from a different part of the country) !

0 0
Score : 1237

For some odd reason my client will force my Rogue to relog once in a few battles. I get this sort of lag at least twice in a day. It's weird because I run two clients, and it only happens with my Rogue. Changing passives also give me this until I relog sad
And I also do get this weird lag issue but it's still restricted to my Rogue. My Masq, Eca and Xelor got no problems at all.

0 0
Score : 1119
LTZeit|2015-08-25 06:17:01
For some odd reason my client will force my Rogue to relog once in a few battles. I get this sort of lag at least twice in a day. It's weird because I run two clients, and it only happens with my Rogue. Changing passives also give me this until I relog sad
And I also do get this weird lag issue but it's still restricted to my Rogue. My Masq, Eca and Xelor got no problems at all.

That is really weird!

I also get a lot of lag recently in regards to loading new areas, like going to temple or back to my HW. Things won't load for a little while or at all.
0 0
Score : 1234

It always happen to me, but only once, the first time when I enter in a fight after launching the client. I didn't thought it could be a bug since I play on a shitty laptop.

0 0
Score : 7199

I also have this problem.

It started with spelldeck, I think, or at least at the first bugfix on that thursday, but is still ongoing.

Sometime after a couple dungeon-runs my clients get heavy visual lags (1-2 FPS), all out of sudden, which will last until the first turn of the fight is played out, then reoccur not less severe after the fight.
It's only fixed by restarting the clients.

Other people I played with got the same issue, relatively often happens to me in Castuc.

Cheers!

0 0

Hello,

Can you share with us your gamelogs by filing a ticket, and our Support will investigate.

Flatops|2015-08-25 11:49:56
Hello,

I submitted a ticket having logs of 9 different occasions where this happened attached. There is always some exception regarding the camera thrown, see "wakfu_camera.log".

The ticket is #1459467

The problem for me is a heavy framerate-issue after playing for a prolonged time, without having CPU-usage much increased.

This is still happening to me on a daily basis, as well as to guildmates of mine.

Do you mind handing that through so it gets seen, Flatops?
Thank you! 
0 0

Hello all,

We have posted a guide - Identifying the cause of latency. If you are experiencing any unusual latency, please take the time to read this guide.

Hi Spling,

I have noted and forwarded your ticket number to our Support. If you have read the guide, please update your ticket with the important information we need.

Flatops|2015-09-24 05:11:53
Hi Spling,

I have noted and forwarded your ticket number to our Support. If you have read the guide, please update your ticket with the important information we need.
Thank you! smile 
0 0
Score : 18199

This is still happening to me. It's happening to my friend in Illinois. It's happening to my fiancee who lives in another city.

It's not going away. It's been happening ever since your whole.. hardware malfunction thing. It's getting worse. It happens worse in the evenings (PST) It doesn't matter if I've been playing five seconds or five hours, it's still happening. If it were just me, it wouldn't be happening to all my friends too.

I don't understand how you're about to implement Heroes when you have this huge lag issue that clearly is happening to more than one person.

I mentioned it before and was basically told "oh you have a crappy computer sorry" and it's like.. uh no that's not the problem considering that it only started happening like this after your hardware malfunction issues that someone mentioned.

Fix it. :/ Seriously. I think more attention needs to be paid to these lag issues considering the fact that a good majority of us pay to play this game that we can't even play because of the lag issues.

I'm not going to ever shut up about this, either. Just saying. Not that you probably care, but jfc I'm not going to buy your stupid heroes if it's just going to lag out like this when I pay even more real money to play your game.

Maybe instead of making comments to people about "lol it's your crappy computer" and virtually slapping people in the face while laughing at their plight, you could actually focus on this problem and figure out the source/do something about it.

Been a loyal customer for like 4 years or some crap... and others have been at your side longer. I think a little more attention should be paid when more than one person is complaining about something. And if you are supposedly paying attention... maybe make more effort to show it? There is clearly a huge lag problem when starting battles, when trying to fight them, when typing in guild chat but not in whisper chat... it's not lagging outside of the battle.... so there's a problem. Seriously.

I must re-emphasize that this wasn't happening to me until the supposed hardware failure/malfunction issues?? whatever those were?

so please don't be like "lol update java" because everything I have is updated
or
"lol it's your computer/connection" because it was working find before.

just

saying

0 0
Respond to this thread