FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Anyone else having this problem with Steam Wallet?

By QueenofChaos27 - MEMBER - June 12, 2015, 01:02:36
Reactions 183
Score : 2792
Manyfaces|2015-06-17 18:24:27
Morning,If the steam confirmation window is not poping up after selecting an amount double check to see if the steam overlay is disabled. enable it and try again.

-Manyfaces
Tried that, no change...still broken
0 0
Score : 3982
QueenofChaos27|2015-06-18 03:26:45
Manyfaces|2015-06-17 18:24:27
Morning,If the steam confirmation window is not poping up after selecting an amount double check to see if the steam overlay is disabled. enable it and try again.

-Manyfaces
Tried that, no change...still broken
Could you try running both steam and wakfu as administrator? and have the overlay enabled under In-game in the settings of steam. I apologize for the redundancy but it crosses things off the list and shortens list of the possible cause.
0 0
Score : 355

Yup, same problem on one account. Oddly enough my other account didn't have a problem buying ogrines, so not sure what's going on here... ticket #1385124

0 0
Score : 18186
Flatops|2015-06-15 09:23:21
Hello everyone,

We are aware of the payment issue with Steam Wallet. To help us in our investigation, can you share with me your ticket numbers? If you haven't filed a ticket, you can do so here.

I'm pretty much crying because I dumped 50 dollars into steam wallet (I don't play steam, I just broke down and did it finally because you guys kept saying it was the best alternative because you won't take paypal anymore....for whatever reason which you won't explain either) ... and now I can't even buy the ogrines. We finally get the water festival costume, and you make it limited in date/time, and then you jack up your payment methods all over again.

Ticket 1385291

I really wanted to get this freaking costume for my birthday on Sunday and now I probably won't be able to. Thanks a lot.. again... yeah I don't even care that I'm angry as hell... that 50 dollars isn't replaceable.. I can't just get that back from steam. and that was like 2 days of work for me to make that much money... and now it's gone.
0 0
Score : 3

I have the same problem with steam wallet

i have filed in the ticket a week ago but still got no response from you guys... a bit upset cause wanna get the water costume before the event ends

0 0
Score : 180

I'm also unable to buy ogrines via Steam.

I wonder if this is something to do with restrictions imposed by Valve – needing to wait a certain amount of time before you can actually use funds for things other than purchases from the Steam store. Unfortunately, I don't recall details…

0 0
Score : 4739

It seems fine here – I click ’Buy’ (Wakfu-style window) and a Steam transaction window appears. (I'm cancelling at that point since I'm only doing this to test things at present.) That said, I've bought other items on Steam and first funding was some time ago.

0 0
Score : 3488
ArnoldJudas|2015-06-20 04:47:36
I'm also unable to buy ogrines via Steam.

I wonder if this is something to do with restrictions imposed by Valve – needing to wait a certain amount of time before you can actually use funds for things other than purchases from the Steam store. Unfortunately, I don't recall details…

Not sure about the rest of you but in my case the money has been sitting in my Steam wallet for quite some time now so that rules the needing to wait out :x

Also considered that maybe Steam didn't like me making transactions one after another on different accounts so I switched to a different computer but still the same problem o.o
0 0

Steam account or Steam-linked Ankama account? Have you bought anything else using the Steam account? Little things like that…

0 0
Score : 196

the problem has been around for a while now, ankama claims that it was fixed 5th june but clearly it still persists

it really is regrettable that it's so widespread, especially now that everyone is clamoring to get water fest costume

at the very least if it's not fixed in time, i hope there'll be a flash sale at some point in the near future, or another ogrine pack + costume promo to pacify all the people who really wanted to give ankama money but got snubbed for no apparent reason

0 0
Score : -10

0 0
Score : 430

Wanted to sub today primarily for elections and the costume. Can't freaking do it. Fix this crap, like now. Ticket #1386023

0 0
EvolvedSavage|2015-06-20 21:46:29
i can buy ogrines via steam with my main (steam only), but not with an alt (ankama+linked to steam acc)
Now that's interesting, and adds weight to my own thoughts on the matter: it's fixed for Steam-only but not for Steam-linked – and maybe Ankama wants the latter group to buy directly only. Which, considering their problems with payments in various places, is (to put it mildly) a bit silly; but, hopefully, it's just an oversight on their part.
0 0
Score : 9053

I'm in the same boat with you guys, what's the oddest I still CAN buy ogrines for my old accounts (non-steam originally), but recently created acc (also non-steam) has this glitch. I just wanna sub and level the character on that acc, would've even considered taking 3 months.. If I was able to give Ankama my money. It's been a week now and honestly my patience is almost gone.

Ticket #1382046.

0 0

Ugh. Okay, new hypothesis: Ankama fixed the symptom but not the cause a while ago, with the effect that accounts since linked (but probably not those created as Steam-only) have this problem.

0 0
Score : 430

Is it possible that we're seeing repercussions of restrictions to our steam wallets? Apparently they cut you off if you're:
- Using Steam Wallet for the first time
- Using a new payment method
- Using a new device
- Have disabled your Steam Guard
- Have changed your password

Albeit you'd think you would get a message about this type of thing, as a lot of people using Steam do. Mine personally says nothing about my funds being frozen. I submitted a ticket with both Steam and Ankama.

0 0
Score : 2

I'm having this same problem. I know a few friends who are having this problem while others are not. I've tried everything I could on my end and I'm hoping it all gets sorted out in time for the water festival costume.

Ticket ID: 1386107

0 0
Score : -1466

#1386286Couldn't buy ogrines off website....friend told me to put money in steam wallet....couldn't buy ogrines from steam wallet...someone please tell those idiots on Dofus to stop subbing.They wont fix this until their main income gets hit.

0 0
Score : 7967

Would feel sorry for you if you weren't bragging about people giving you a Lucloak for free.

0 0
Score : 7158

hmmmmm I was able to make a payment for ogrines on may 25th... Just to be sure though I am gonna repost this from another thread:

if you are using mac make sure you add steam to your accessibility list in your privacy tab of the 'security and privacy' icon on your system preferences.

System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy>Accessibility

Make sure Steam has a checked box.

Without this then the steam overlay will have problems.

0 0
Respond to this thread