FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Anyone else having this problem with Steam Wallet?

By QueenofChaos27 - MEMBER - June 12, 2015, 01:02:36

Trying to buy ogrines -- i added money to steam wallet and when i click on buy ogrines in game it just refreshes and doesn't give me the ogrines or notification or anything at all.................

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

We are aware of the payment issue with Steam Wallet. To help us in our investigation, can you share with me your ticket numbers? If you haven't filed a ticket, you can do so here.

See message in context
Reactions 183
Score : 415

Contact wakfu support.

What I do is buy directly from ankama website, you should do the same, steam purchases seem to be bugged with wakfu.

0 0
Score : 2039
iluvcheat|2015-06-12 04:02:26
Contact wakfu support.

What I do is buy directly from ankama website, you should do the same, steam purchases seem to be bugged with wakfu.
You're just a magician or hella lucky, or mb both, since Ankama still has serious problems with its payment systems (I can buy ogrines only via Steam, since none of the options on wakfu website are working for me).
0 0
Score : 415
Reineke-Fox|2015-06-12 04:17:50
Contact wakfu support.

You're just a magician or hella lucky, or mb both, since Ankama still has serious problems with its payment systems (I can buy ogrines only via Steam, since none of the options on wakfu website are working for me).

They froze my payment once to "investigate", never had any problems since than. I'm purchasing from canada, maybe that's why ( assuming you're purchasing from somewhere else )
0 0
Score : 2792
Contact wakfu support.

i can't buy on the website, i'm forced to buy through steam only...but now it seems to not be working there either.. i'm a bit upset. fire 
0 0
Score : 1059
neutral 
0 0

I sent a ticket...hope to hear soon........

0 0
Score : 1548
Reineke-Fox|2015-06-12 04:17:50
Contact wakfu support.

same for me, and once the phone thing even worked biggrin in Estonia
0 0
Score : 438

As always, good job, Ankama. I can't give you my money. Maybe its a God's sign not to pay you until heroes release.
No, really, fix steam payments.

0 0
Score : 287

Greetings,

Has anyone from Nox been able to buy ogrines in the in-game shop with your Steam Wallet?

I tried to buy Ogrines through using the Steam, but is not working, nor I am not getting any feedback when I press "buy" in the in-game interface.

On the window that opens to buy, it says "You can purchase packs of Ogrines only if your Steam account is allowed to make a payment.".

So I tried to find everything that could be concern that.

I went to my user name and click on "Account Details."

I made soure that I had enough funds on my Steam Wallet and that I did not have any "verify credit card" pending.

I closed Wakfu and Steam and restarted them.

Still, when I reached the in-game shop, when it opens the "buy" window, I click on the buy button and the window goes away. I get no ogrines, the Steam Wallet has not been touched and I get no message of what is wrong.

Thanks.

0 0
Score : 2097

I've heard some of the ogrines choices don't work for some people. I'm not sure if thats a coding error or not. Try clicking on a different amount and see if the confirmation window pops up. You aren't completing the purchase just yet by doing this btw.

If that isn't the the case try contacting Steam customer support to see if there is any sort of block on their end.

0 0
Score : 8749
Mayaguez|2015-06-12 19:37:44
Greetings,

Has anyone from Nox been able to buy ogrines in the in-game shop with your Steam Wallet?

I tried to buy Ogrines through using the Steam, but is not working, nor I am not getting any feedback when I press "buy" in the in-game interface.

On the window that opens to buy, it says "You can purchase packs of Ogrines only if your Steam account is allowed to make a payment.".

So I tried to find everything that could be concern that.

I went to my user name and click on "Account Details."

I made soure that I had enough funds on my Steam Wallet and that I did not have any "verify credit card" pending.

I closed Wakfu and Steam and restarted them.

Still, when I reached the in-game shop, when it opens the "buy" window, I click on the buy button and the window goes away. I get no ogrines, the Steam Wallet has not been touched and I get no message of what is wrong.

Thanks.
I had this problem randomly for a while with purchases $20 or more. It went back to normal and I can buy anything again, try purchasing all packs from the least expensive up and see if any of them work for you. I had to buy a 1month for one of my characters cuz of this.

- Madd
0 0
Score : 170

I'm still having the exact same problem as the OP. I tried what you said, buying different amounts. Started at the bottom going up--none of them take.

This is getting ridiculous. What business model makes it difficult for the consumer to give money.

0 0

I am also having the same problem. I even put in a ticket about it, no response yet but its the weekend so i doubt i'll get one til the week

0 0
Score : 472
Focusoene|2015-06-13 01:46:00
I'm still having the exact same problem as the OP. I tried what you said, buying different amounts. Started at the bottom going up--none of them take.

This is getting ridiculous. What business model makes it difficult for the consumer to give money.
0 0
Score : 3403

since they've removed all the (always broken anyway) options for russia from the site, i had to make a steam account for each of my accs and pay via that.

worked fine until today, now when i press the "buy" button, all the other buttons dim for one second and nothing happens.
this is just amazing.

0 0

Hello everyone,

We are aware of the payment issue with Steam Wallet. To help us in our investigation, can you share with me your ticket numbers? If you haven't filed a ticket, you can do so here.

Flatops|2015-06-15 09:23:21
Hello everyone,

0 0
Score : 4
Flatops|2015-06-15 09:23:21
Hello everyone,

0 0
Score : 3982

Morning,If the steam confirmation window is not poping up after selecting an amount double check to see if the steam overlay is disabled. enable it and try again.

-Manyfaces

0 0
Respond to this thread