By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Phaeris is Open - List of account related issues

By Loominova - MEMBER - April 14, 2015, 13:02:52

After the mait for international server today, Phaeris was opened. Because of this we got to see a small example of the issues that have occurred with account migration. Currently the sidekick menu (RIP Chad) is wiped and so is the account chest (where I keep all my kamas and precious items).

0 0
First Ankama intervention
je44|2015-04-14 15:42:45
ph server is back online ...all is back sidekick and account chest lost had been recovered by now, go enjoy

Thank you for letting us know that everything was back on your account.

@ Everyone else; please let us know if you are still experiencing the loss of any item at all and to precise to us if it is pertaining to your account chest, your Sidekick list or inventory, guild chest etc.
See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 191

Happening to everyone from what I hear, here is what is left of mine (Or lack thereof):

0 0
Score : 290

Was checking the servers out as well when I saw Phaeris up so I went ahead and checked.

Saw my Account Chest and Sidekick Inventory was wiped clean QQ

This is a sick joke and hopefully it's just because the migration isn't complete yet.

0 0
Score : 6

Thanks for the quick update guys. I'll report the issue.

For now please stay calm as the migration process isn't complete.

0 0
Score : 600

signed in saw my account was still alive but didn't check for anything missing,
decided to log an alt account and tell people at temple.

0 0
Score : 415

you guys are lucky even able to login me... I got my old NOX account back... which i don't want, I want my asian..account with the same god damn USERNAME!!!!

0 0
Score : 1560
rowxs|2015-04-14 13:29:08
you guys are lucky even able to login me... I got my old NOX account back... which i don't want, I want my asian..account with the same god damn USERNAME!!!!
Hiya Rowxs!

Have you migrated your Phaeris account via the wakfu.asia migration page? If not, then theres your problem. The migration will ask you to change your Phaeris account names because of naming conflicts with existing INT accounts smile
0 0
Score : 651

just finished with migration, but the the new account cant log into forum or game sad

0 0
Loominova|2015-04-14 13:54:07
Hiya Rowxs!

Have you migrated your Phaeris account via the wakfu.asia migration page? If not, then theres your problem. The migration will ask you to change your Phaeris account names because of naming conflicts with existing INT accounts smile

yes i have thats the first thing i did
0 0
Score : 1560
rowxs|2015-04-14 14:17:49
Loominova|2015-04-14 13:54:07
Hiya Rowxs!

yes i have thats the first thing i did
Can you outline the exact issue you're having please? I'll do my best to help smile
0 0
Score : 251

ph server is back online ...all is back sidekick and account chest lost had been recovered by now, go enjoy

0 0

@ Everyone else; please let us know if you are still experiencing the loss of any item at all and to precise to us if it is pertaining to your account chest, your Sidekick list or inventory, guild chest etc.
Sabi|2015-04-14 16:34:53

Sabi could you possibly help me with my asian account? I have sent an email to suppor it's been awhile now and no reply thanks. My North American account has a conflict with my asian account, because both of them have the same username now i can only log into my north american account which i don't want.
0 0

Safe to say everybody got their sidekicks and stuff in the account chest? cool 

Score : 144

By the way, how do I fix this?
I checked the forums and realized Phaeris was up and running.
I have access to my characters in Remington but I don't play them anymore since I'm in Phaeris.
But I cannot access it because it says I'm not in the community. The ticket that I sent was solely because of this, just want to make sure.

Click here

0 0
Score : 11
Orzuko|2015-04-15 15:34:13
By the way, how do I fix this?
I checked the forums and realized Phaeris was up and running.
I have access to my characters in Remington but I don't play them anymore since I'm in Phaeris.
But I cannot access it because it says I'm not in the community. The ticket that I sent was solely because of this, just want to make sure.

Click here
It seems our APAC accounts were tranfer into INT accounts...that why we can't see or choose Phaeris server.
0 0
Score : 144

Ah it still isn't working though sad
That's the only issue im facing. I can view the Phaeris server but yeah basically still facing the same issue T_T
No response yet

0 0

Hi guys,

I've replied to your concerns at our Migration FAQs and Troubleshooting tips thread Click here

So we have just one thread for discussion, please post your concerns Click here

Respond to this thread