By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Login server down?

By MiniMikeh - MEMBER - December 18, 2014, 17:16:34
DevTracker
Reactions 112
Score : 756
Hotaru-chibi|2014-12-18 22:06:42
KazyK|2014-12-18 21:56:34
First time i put my wife playing WAKFU!!!!! Common guys....

Common ankama you can do it!!!! xD
You made my hour biggrin

What you want me to say xD LOL

Now im not playing alone xD HEHEHE
0 0
Score : 13917
Nillii|2014-12-18 22:05:58
Reborn409|2014-12-18 22:03:37
When they hire competent employees for this game? Is there anything at all that they can do well?
They can keep people moaning and complaining for years and years and still somehow manage to convince old players to stay and new people to start playing AND make money while at it. I have no idea what their secret is but it sure is weird.

Their secret is simple. They are the only tactical grid and turn based MMO on the market. Another company needs to step up and create some competition.
0 0
Score : 20
Sabi|2014-12-18 21:59:35
AduroT|2014-12-18 21:51:12
MiniMikeh|2014-12-18 21:47:03
Mezalota|2014-12-18 21:44:08
I wonder if Wakfu will recover from this DDOS attack. From what im being told only SUBSCRIBED accounts are able to log in.
And what you're being told is false.

I'm unable to login on all of my SUBSCRIBED accounts. As well as my SUBSCRIBED friends who want to run dungeons.
Same. I'm subscribed, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to bed without playing Wakfu today.My poor pets will surely starve!

Hey guys,

Subscription status doesn't matter in this case, a lot of simultaneous connections were requested to our login server and when the login server was restarted, all these were in need to be flushed out, therefore please continue to try to login and you may be able to connect to the game.

I will continue to keep an eye on your reports and share them with the team as needed if the connections do not resolve completely soon.

Sabi just posted else where
0 0
Score : 67

Where was this? Would be good to know which threads the devs/CMs are actually monitoring.

0 0
Score : 1198

17:16 - First post about log in issues spotted
20:11 - Issue fixed
22:22 - Still waiting to log in, staring at the cogwheel of death

Ankama, we so love your immense incompetence in handling anything.

0 0
Score : 5

still can't login here sad

0 0
Score : 3406

People usually don't work at night, so don't expect any solution now.
Go out and take a beer with your friends, have sex with your wife, or ...go to bed if you are alone, like me.

2 0
Score : 3

Their servers couldn't be this awful to have a backed up login. There's not -that- many players. I'm certainly not blaming the staff, but there has to be something else behind this.

If it is just a backed up login server because of this many players, I know a lot of folks who pay for items, and if there's so many players that pay and this many that are logging in all at once-- Don't you think it's time to get a better login server? or perhaps another one to cut the labor of one server in half?

0 0
Score : 20
SakimotoFanboy|2014-12-18 22:22:46
Where was this? Would be good to know which threads the devs/CMs are actually monitoring.

Click here

There you go Fella!
1 0
Score : 231
Doomtaggart|2014-12-18 22:26:39
Their servers couldn't be this awful to have a backed up login. There's not -that- many players. I'm certainly not blaming the staff, but there has to be something else behind this.

If it is just a backed up login server because of this many players, I know a lot of folks who pay for items, and if there's so many players that pay and this many that are logging in all at once-- Don't you think it's time to get a better login server? or perhaps another one to cut the labor of one server in half?
I see what you're saying. And honestly, for there to be enough people to cause this sort of situation, you would think that it would have to be during the weekend, whenever people aren't generally busy with their daily lives. And another way to argue that it probably isn't just a back up of the log in's is that, logically, you would have to have a simultaneous increase of players burst into the game, and this is pretty unlikely.
0 0
Score : 841

To bad ankama is a money grabing cash company. The only want money and if somthing happens then the only thing we can expect from them is a sorry.

0 -1
Score : 910

Seriously its still down. Guess ile have to go back to my tv

0 0
Score : 34
Vulpix|2014-12-18 22:39:30
To bad ankama is a money grabing cash company. The only want money and if somthing happens then the only thing we can expect from them is a sorry.
0 0
Score : 30

Alright this is getting ridiculous. And I'm not talking about the log in server.

Stop treating developers like a bunch of dumb apes with their thumbs stuck up where the sun don't shine. You know they take pride in their work and are trying to fix it to the best of their abilities. If these guys were so bad would you really be this eager to get into the game THEY made? The least you could do is show a little respect.

2 0
Score : 885
Jiggster|2014-12-18 22:51:16
Alright this is getting ridiculous. And I'm not talking about the log in server.

Stop treating developers like a bunch of dumb apes with their thumbs stuck up where the sun don't shine. You know they take pride in their work and are trying to fix it to the best of their abilities. If these guys were so bad would you really be this eager to get into the game THEY made? The least you could do is show a little respect.
YHY sure.
0 0
Score : 67

Very much this. It's kinda ridiculous how quick some people are to jump down the devs' throats and throw personal insults in their faces. It's not like they want the game to be broken. It's not like they want to keep people from logging in. Yes, it sucks, and I'm as annoyed as anyone, but seriously. Let them work on the issue without spewing hate all over them.
1 0
Score : 63

Menschen auf der ganzen Heulen bringt nichts, das einzige, was hilft, ist zu warten, von Google Translate

1 0
Score : 134

I'm getting really angry with this connecting screen

0 0
Score : 231

I don't think that many people are just insulting blatantly for no reason.
The people that are probably most hurt by this are the people that have paid for the game. It's not a matter of respect, but over people that have spent their own money and not getting the time that they have paid for. As a player of Wakfu for a while, I have seen this type of work all over the place. My message is just my way of ensuring that the people, at least as what I have seen, are going to get something back for what has happened today.
1 0
Score : 647

Let me play!!! :C

0 0
Respond to this thread