FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I purchased a 49.99 Steam Pack and it's not Applying

By Mtibbs - MEMBER - September 20, 2014, 02:02:33

I purchased a steam pack (Magmog) and it's not applying to my account. I cannot access the link to apply it to my account.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Mtibbs!

I am glad that you were able to resolve your situation.

Here is also the link on how to redeem your Steam starter pack: Here.

*Moved to technical issues forum.

See message in context
Reactions 23
Score : 783

It's supposed to give you a code that you use on the wakfu Website I believe.

0 0
Score : 598
Six02|2014-09-20 02:08:11
It's supposed to give you a code that you use on the wakfu Website I believe.
Sorry, I rephrased my sentence better. there's no link when someone reads the Steam guide,
How to redeem:
To get all the content of your Magmog Pack once you’ve purchased it with your Steam Wallet:
Enter your 15 characters code on the WAKFU website! [LINK]
Once you have entered your code, select the server on which you want to credit the Booster days. IMPORTANT: if you do not choose a server, you won’t get anything. The code remains valid until you choose your server.
Then, you just have to confirm at the bottom of the redeem page.
Your Ogrines will be automatically credited to your account, the Booster days to your server and you can collect all yours items directly ingame in the Gift Interface.

0 0
Score : 12172

what you have to do is go to wakfu and right click it in your library and pick the second option labeled view cd key then copy it and enter it Click here and pick which server you apply it to. make sure your logged into the account you want it on as well.

0 0
Score : 598

I found it, you have to go to the "Gift Code" link at the bottom of the website.

0 0

Hi Mtibbs!

I am glad that you were able to resolve your situation.

Here is also the link on how to redeem your Steam starter pack: Here.

*Moved to technical issues forum.

Score : 15

I've just bought a magmog pack from steam i put the code in the ankama codes and it works. Then i choose the remington server and the mount and when i press CONFIRM nothing happen the page refresh and it doeasnt work i cant go on help pls!!!

0 0
yoppano|2015-09-11 01:44:31
I've just bought a magmog pack from steam i put the code in the ankama codes and it works. Then i choose the remington server and the mount and when i press CONFIRM nothing happen the page refresh and it doeasnt work i cant go on help pls!!!

Hi yoppana,

You might have an intermittent connection, have you tried again?

If you are still experiencing this issue, kindly file a ticket and our Support will check your purchase.
Score : -11

I am currently having the exact same issue as yoppana, only with the justice pack.

0 -1

I've tryed a bilion of time!! cant go on with my purchase and i've already send a ticket but they just ignore me...

I even tryed to use the code through my friend pc and with his connection but nothing! same problem!
The site is bugged i guess...sad 

Innovare|2015-09-11 05:49:02
I am currently having the exact same issue as yoppana, only with the justice pack.
Did you fix it or you are still stuck?

May you fix it ankama?I mean i bought a 50€ pack, i can't procede with my purchase because the site is bugged and nobody cares of it.....KAPPA Ankamaangry 
0 0
Score : 3374
yoppano|2015-09-11 13:40:25
I can confirm that there's a bug in the ankama code redeemer, whenever I try to use a code where i have to pick an option (booster, costume, etc), the site just refreshes after clicking confirm.

So yes this is a bug with the website's redeemer, my guess, the "Confirm" button didnt update when going from Click here to Click here, so its stuck in a loop. Tried on all languages, none working.
0 0
Aigees|2015-09-11 17:14:26
yoppano|2015-09-11 13:40:25
I can confirm that there's a bug in the ankama code redeemer, whenever I try to use a code where i have to pick an option (booster, costume, etc), the site just refreshes after clicking confirm.

So yes this is a bug with the website's redeemer, my guess, the "Confirm" button didnt update when going from Click here to Click here, so its stuck in a loop. Tried on all languages, none workingMSame
Yes even if you change leanguage it doesnt work
0 0
Score : 491
Flatops|2015-09-11 05:02:40
yoppano|2015-09-11 01:44:31

Hi yoppana,

You might have an intermittent connection, have you tried again?

If you are still experiencing this issue, kindly file a ticket and our Support will check your purchase.
I am having this EXACT same problem with the Steel Beak pack.

When you hit confirm, it does not confirm. It just bumps you to the top of the page and it never goes through. I have tried using a different browser, I have tried cleaning my browsers caches, I have tried restarting, I have tried waiting a night. Same thing happens.
0 0
Score : 822

Confirming I am having the exact same problem as everyone else

0 0
Score : 2

Same issue here, quite annoying tbh.

0 0
Cirrya|2015-09-13 10:15:41
Same issue here, quite annoying tbh.
One week ago i bought the magmog pack ...... can't even use it......
0 0
Score : 118

Just adding that this is happening to me too, bought an excarnus pack but can't redeem it through the website.

0 0
Score : 2

This happened to me too. Even made a ticket. Anyone have this resolved yet?

0 0
Score : 3

Uggghh.. Me too, I even file a ticket to them. And yes, its been 2 days and no one has replied to me yet. sad I kept trying but oh boy, my hands are getting frustrated. omg~ Steel Beak DLC pack for me. Just checked today tho... but no improvement.

0 0
demonRD|2015-09-14 03:46:38
Uggghh.. Me too, I even file a ticket to them. And yes, its been 2 days and no one has replied to me yet. sad I kept trying but oh boy, my hands are getting frustrated. omg~ Steel Beak DLC pack for me. Just checked today tho... but no improvement.
I don't know what to do at this point....they just ignore the tickets
0 0
Respond to this thread