FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

stoled acconts remington

By heroofolympus - MEMBER - November 04, 2013, 19:09:14

hello everyone, Hiruzen sarutobi, enu its my alt, i was off week and then i log in account was stoled, password was not corret, he change email and password i can get it beck, i write a ticket waiting answer noone dont trust him, he [Redacted] or somethink!!!!!!

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi heroofolympus,

Due to the forum rules we have removed any player's name from your original post.

Writing a ticket to the Support team is the way to go, they will be able to help you resecure your account.

Could you please share with me your Ticket number?

Thank you in advance.

*Moved to "Technical Issues" subforum.

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 223

how can i get it beck?

0 0
Score : 3980

Contact support Click here that's the only advice any one can give.

0 0

Hi heroofolympus,

Due to the forum rules we have removed any player's name from your original post.

Writing a ticket to the Support team is the way to go, they will be able to help you resecure your account.

Could you please share with me your Ticket number?

Thank you in advance.

*Moved to "Technical Issues" subforum.

Score : 352

hi, there
just see when i saw this forum i wanted to reply something...
i too get this problem and sent support a ticket....i do thing support is itself bugged no replies after 2 month........and man if your account character or items is deleted or missing or ogrines used by the person support will NEVER compensate you for your disadvantages...well good luck and
use anti keylogger because wakfu security is low even if you use ankama shield it donot have any use because its like a prove that someone just enter your account from another country etc.... but support donot care of these thing.......

0 0
Respond to this thread