I know it is sunday...but fix please?
First Ankama intervention
Score : 30656
Please have a look here: Click here

We're on it!
See message in context
Reactions 18
Score : 8504
Guild chat stopped working. Not only that but group chat too. Got logged out and can't seem to log back in u3u..

and this happened..credits to freedeco1 for the screenie u3u

Score : 2160
Same happened here. Going to lose almanax today because of it since work all day, only have part of the morning for it usually.
Score : 1975
Having the same problem... It was working only till i switched characters. After it i can't log in anymore.
Score : 10
Well, Dathura is still Online tongue 
Score : 400
same problem here, i try to enter in dathura, it work, but not in remington
Aye, that screenshot was an attempt to log into Remington as well u3u
Score : 30656
Please have a look here: Click here

We're on it!
Score : 7
And i just got myself a sub. Should have stayed in Asturb...
Score : 133
A Rollback ?! Nooooo ....I just dropped a zombitt torso this morning sad
Score : 7
Rollback wow, that means i can have my money back? I dont want to sub for you anymore.
Score : 1202
Pffft, was leveling up my AoE Master the entire morning and now a rollback? I´m not doing all that all over again! sad 
Sentrayak|2013-10-13 13:03:41
Pffft, was leveling up my AoE Master the entire morning and now a rollback? I´m not doing all that all over again! sad
CC Master here.. Q_Q crai. lets both crai in a corner *hugs*
Score : 70
No Way i'm gonna cry in a fuckin corner, i want they to give me: or my fuckin exp back and my drops or something else valuable in game. I mean wtf seriously ? i spent 6 hours of my life for nothing ? totally no......

i tell u i gonna spam until u dont give us something back for this shit , i lost 1 auction at last a good eck drop about half level on my account and i dont know what else !!!! i just pretend something back i don't care about anything else.

WAITING FOR RESPONSE.
Score : 168
Yea, lost my aesof hammer and 20 mil exp reverted back to level 118. hahaha Mea Culpa please
Score : 2
Someone is unhappy with the loss of experience or items. But someone still can not logged in ><

So wanted to calmly play on Sunday. =(
Score : 70
still no answer here ???????????????????????????????????????????? GM's WHERE ARE U ????
Score : 239
lol if people were on dathura this wouldnt happen
Score : 45
still same problem( cant log in..
Respond to this thread