FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cap'n Atcha - Glyph Destruction Overrides Skill Bar for the rest of the game session

By Jousimie#2639 - MEMBER - December 07, 2021, 13:08:19
AnkaTracker
Character name: Vanakyria
Date and time: Dec 7, ~12.30
Map: Various
Server: Rubilax
Bug description: Getting into a fight with Cap'n Atcha will permanently set Glyph Destruction as your only skill. Even for normal fights initiated after the encounter. Only way to fix it is to log out.
Reproducibility process: Fight Cap'n Atcha, then get into another fight.
Screenshots:
10 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

This issue is known. If you filed a ticket and shared your game logs, may we know the ticket number?

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 18
Score : 839

Yup

1 0
Score : 16

Can confirm, happening to me as well!

1 0
Score : 1389

same problem, +1.

1 0
Score : 310
1 0
Score : 31

I'm having the same issue and am currently at -300% harvesting quantity backache

2 0
Score : 906

There are several issues known with Cap'N Catcha since yesterday. It is very annoying to deal with especially to New Players that may have nobody to tell them how to fix it. 

The bug should have been fixed but i do not see any feedback from Ankama on the matter . I was expecting a scheduled maintenance for today to fix it. 

1st issue is : When you encounter the Cap N Catcha and you enter a normal fight you won't be able to use spells even though your deck is equipped with spells * and your spells are replaced by the Destroy Glyph spell (from Cap N Catcha fight)
( a way to fix it is to change character during fight, you will log back into the fight with spells if you are not dead already and the bug will happen again if you encounter a Cap N Catcha during gathering).

2nd Issue is : Sometimes during a Cap N Catcha fight the spells necessary to win are not appearing and they won't appear in any of the following Cap N Catcha fights you encounter . Unless you Restart the Game

Please fix it . its frustrating

1 0

Hi guys,

This issue is known. If you filed a ticket and shared your game logs, may we know the ticket number?

[Flatops]

Score : 1346

Aww, c'mon guys... xD

I am already on Level 300 Backache. Not even my gear can help me now.
There isn't a timer on Backache, too...

A nice player suggested to restart game to be able to finish Captn Acha, but it didnt. Maybe I need to restart WAKFU while being inside the puzzle?

Edit_001:
Restarting WAKFU while being inside Captn Acha's Puzzle didnt help. A pity.

>> requests/2950916

2 0
Score : 1

Same problem here.

0 0

Hey guys,

We applied a patch that fixes the issue related to missing Cap'n Atcha cells. To apply it, please close the game and relaunch your Ankama Launcher.

The bug related to spells remains, but in this case, you can relaunch the game client if it happens to you. The fix will be applied in a future server maintenance.

Thank you for your understanding.

[Flatops]

Thanks!

Yet, the Cap'n Atcha puzzle is still bugged as it has been before. Same issues appear as I had posted screenshots above.

My Backache is now on Level 396!

Regards,
N3

1 0

Hello everyone,

Can you share with us the following information before meeting the captain?

1. Map
2. Activity before encountering Cap'n Atcha

[Flatops]

Hi Flatops,

as posted before, I been on the new Shushu area to gather new stuff as Herbs.

Today I been at Astrub Center to collect seeds of dead Bow Meows (dead cute Bow Meows make me sad..). Cap'n Atcha appeared straight after the first Bow Meow.

>> Same issue still persists, now I am at Backache Level 429!!

I hope we players gain a heavy compensation after this issue has been fixed. We haven't been able to gather "ANYTHING" anymore, and that's for days.

I play WAKFU on Steam btw.

Regards,
N3

3 0
Score : 318

So here is a report from someone with 2 accs.

In my case on Tuesday and Thursday what happened was that I was gathering seeds in Shushu maps and in 1 acc I got the problem where 1 number was missing but it was not the number I needed to complete the captcha. On my 2nd account though, the number I needed was missing and I couldn't complete the captcha. Same maps, same seeds, different outcomes.

Then on Friday I noticed that on my 2nd account out of nowhere the captcha bug changed and now instead of getting a missing number that I need I am now missing a number that I don't need. My first acc is "normal" as always. It doesn't seem to depend on map or seeds or gear. It seems to be related to time I guess.

0 0
Score : 1

that bug that make the glyphs from the capt’n atcha battle override my spell bar still going on I got a level 33 back ache yesterday 12/12/21 in the astrub map after I fought Bow Meows and harvested what left of them

0 0

Hey Ankama,

my Pets become hungry soon and my Backache is still at Level 429 ... !!

1 0

Lv 462 ..

0 0
Score : 1666

In a fight so can't get the screen caps, but my main's spells all vanish and I'm stuck with those for Capn Atcha. This hasn't been corrected by 4 relogs. My boyfriend is having similar issues.

0 0

Greetings,

I am not sure if Cap'n Atcha is as intended as it is shown on the attached screenshot after today's hotfix, but it works.. My Backache is finally gone and I can continue in WAKFU.

Thank you Ankama.

2 0
Respond to this thread