FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bug with Enchantment

By Okarin#3581 - MEMBER - September 22, 2021, 07:32:48

When you break an item and try to use the charges, sometimes the button goes grey, and you have to put an item to use the rest of the charges.

1 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2088

not sure what you meant by having to put an item, but yes, this bug happens every single time we sacrifice an item. you can just close it, and then interact again with the enchanting table and it'll let you use the charges afterwards

Okarin#3581|2021-09-23 20:14:01
Hum... Really strange. This did not happen to me before 1.73. I was able to use my charges without doing that. After the update that started to happen. The part on putting an item is not very clear by my part, sorry. I had to put an item on the slot where you break it, to continue using my actual charges.

yea, did not happen before. something from this patch caused it i guess
1 0
Score : 1151

Hum... Really strange. This did not happen to me before 1.73. I was able to use my charges without doing that. After the update that started to happen. The part on putting an item is not very clear by my part, sorry. I had to put an item on the slot where you break it, to continue using my actual charges.

0 0
Score : 2469

Piggy backing on this thread instead of starting a new one - please fix this bug, probably one of the more annoying ones I've come across since playing this game since 2010.

When you sacrifice an item, the first charge procs, and then the "Use a Charge" button grays out with 6 charges remaining. You have to exit the enchantment table and go back in order to use the remaining 6 charges. 

1 0
Respond to this thread