FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[NOT A BUG] Mercenary Contract bugged?

By semis - MEMBER - May 01, 2021, 07:50:56
AnkaTracker

I went and picked Mercenary rank 1 contract at the Lower Slope. I clicked the compass to show me where to go, I went there and it completed the compass pointer part and I searched box to get a clue. After that I clicked the compass to show where to go; it pointed back to same spot and I moved there it disappeared like it should and I went to explore the next clue which were footsteps on the ground infront of me. After that I figured the next part most likely is to search the second box so I did that without clicking the compass first to show where to go. I got the last clue but now I have that compass pointer not completing at all. It wont disappear, I wont finish the contract. I completed another contract where I searched those big mushrooms, forgot the name something Toadshroom or such.

Anyways I wont seem to be able to complete the Mercenary contract now. Is this bug or am I doing something wrong?

I have tried to walk on top of the marker, it just goes away but still wont complete it.

I tried to reconnect and the quest still is bugged. I can't abandon quest and re-take it?
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

The pointer leads to the area where you have to look for different clues.
One of these clues actually gives you an item that you need to use to progress into the quest. Could you check your inventory or interact with the clues again ?

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hello,

The pointer leads to the area where you have to look for different clues.
One of these clues actually gives you an item that you need to use to progress into the quest. Could you check your inventory or interact with the clues again ?

Score : 626

Indeed I am just an dumbass, I just had to READ the diary. Which I had no clue was possible...because diaries are not for reading... right... biggrin

Not a bug, just me being silly. Thank you [Siu]

0 0
Respond to this thread