FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A suggested idea for xelors

By Lilscooby December 05, 2012, 07:10:29

A good idea for xelors Dial spell, I was thinking if xelors replace their Dial spell with small teleporting beacons dials, (i would say Some sort of Symbol formula that is placed on the ground that means "teleport".) . They Can be placed anywhere (within 2-5 range), and can teleport xelor almost anywhere. Since Xelor punisment has quite the range, might as well right? This would really help out Xelor with their judged range & help them out with dodging locks for an escape. Also the Dark ray spell would be helpful in replacing Temporal Burn. just so they can have a long range linear attacking spell. Like i said this is just a suggestion. But would be nice if it would take effect on the next update. This Dial spell would have to use AP points instead of WP. since its hard to recover WP and xelors are pretty much screwed with that AP & WP already, So im just trying to help out so they can be a bit more playable & more effective in MvP & PvP. Timekeeper would have to be replaced with Timewripple (just change the name) which is like an invisible warp shield that protects the xelors from receiving the full impact of an attack. negates 5% of the dmg to another dimension (progressively by leveling it send even more dmg somewhere else). Again, this is my suggestion IF the actual Dial spell is changed. I think this will make a big difference within the Xelor class & help them out, not too nerfed and not too boring either. Thanks for reading. Vote for this.

0 -2
Reactions 4
Score : 7244

are you serious or just trolling around? i wasnt going to even reply this...but i really wanna know

0 0
Score : 3975
saphiLC|2012-12-06 17:04:43
are you serious or just trolling around? i wasnt going to even reply this...but i really wanna know
Hes a low level it wont be abvious for the op till he reaches the higher level.

@lilscooby I do agree xelors dial using wp is what makes them un desirable for many.

Regarding teleportation people normally grab the Tempus fugit spell to break lock with higher mp and ap at the higher levels making it feasible.
0 0
Score : 171

Hey im just throwing stuff in there. I dont care if you call me noob or whatever your nerd terms are. This im just trying to improve it & make the class better. I dont play as much as you do. I dont find the tempus fugit that useful. its a waste of ap & mp. i know my idea could work. you people are just afraid of change.

0 0
Score : 3975
Lilscooby|2012-12-07 06:32:12
Hey im just throwing stuff in there. I dont care if you call me noob or whatever your nerd terms are. This im just trying to improve it & make the class better. I dont play as much as you do. I dont find the tempus fugit that useful. its a waste of ap & mp. i know my idea could work. you people are just afraid of change.
In no way did i call you a noob. What I suggested is that there is an effective alternative that xelors normaly use to win many fights. I do understand your idea and im not saying its bad or anything it just needs some tweaking.(me scared of change? iv been around a while let me put it that way) XD
0 0
Respond to this thread