FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Detailed sections on marketboard

By Skeena - MEMBER - March 31, 2012, 18:35:44

This would probably require a pretty big overhaul but it was done perfectly in dofus, The resource market had a tab for every type of item- Bone,egg,hair,leg,fish etc etc.

I think it can be really tough to find resources you want unless you type in the exact name of the resource which can be tedious, for instance selling fish it would be nice if people could just search "fish" and get all types of fish or type "cereal" and get all the types of that.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 294
Skeena|2012-03-31 18:35:44
This would probably require a pretty big overhaul but it was done perfectly in dofus, The resource market had a tab for every type of item- Bone,egg,hair,leg,fish etc etc.

I think it can be really tough to find resources you want unless you type in the exact name of the resource which can be tedious, for instance selling fish it would be nice if people could just search "fish" and get all types of fish or type "cereal" and get all the types of that.

Wouldn't work. What they need to do is what they did in Dofus. Hello.
0 0
Score : 1076

Well thats why I said it would take a lot of work, I don't think they should go through and reclass every resource into its on section just like dofus(bone, egg, ore, cereal, etc) just add those tags to the item and in the market for us.

Or maybe sections based on what profession the resource is used in since they already have that information on them.

0 0
Respond to this thread