FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Weather

By November 03, 2008, 09:47:49

So what would it be like if Wakfu has weather? Since this is the era where it should be raining a lot. Would we get a boost or would we get sick and slowly die from a cold. Same thing goes for the other weathers, also what would happen if a tornado is near by. Would you run away or how would you attack it or make it go in another direction than letting it hit the town or ruin your crops?

0 0
Reactions 19
Score : 1626

It rains enough in real life :blink:

0 0
Score : 209

Weather change would be cool for aesthetics. NOT cool for lag.

0 0
Score : 517

I bet when the official game comes out there won't be any lag for the weather part.

0 0
Score : 209

Dofus is a hell of a lot more minimal than Wakfu is and (you guessed it) it still experiences lag.

0 0
Score : 517

I wasn't talking about the general lags, I was talking about the lags for the weather change.

0 0
Score : 929

Its already been said that Wakfu will eventually have weather changes and seasons.

0 0
Score : 405

would sure be cool i ope this will work out even if it gives a little lag! aslong as its awsome i wont care that much for the laggy part!! tongue

0 0
Score : 89

Weather might play into things like: crops grow faster in the rain, some mob-types spawn in wet-weather, some hide etc, could be fun. I like it for aesthetic reasons and if it does cause some lag, I'm guessing you will be able to switch weather effects off like you can in other games.

0 0
Score : 80

yes I love wether mode biggrin

and it shod have a time zone thing like Animal crossing ^^,

MertenNor

0 0
Score : 330

How do you guys like the snow? I don't see it having any effect. It's.. Nice. I guess. A bit of extra work for the programming team, but I don't see any use to it. =\ Just a bit of extra lag. If weather's like this, can we just maybe have an option for it? So the senior computers don't have a hard time getting around?

0 0
Score : 257

The snow makes me lag more than ever. We really need an option to turn off the weather.

0 0
Score : 1919

Snow doesn't affect the all-mighty iMac! ph34r

0 0
Score : 37

well im surely in the mood for the weather thing like say one time you log on and all of asuden its raining or snowing with a bit of snow on the ground and that is would be awsome cool

0 0
Score : 573

Like all the other weather threads for this on old or new forums of Wakfu I agree it would be interesting if when it snowed or rained you could get sick if you were out too long or something so you had to go to the local bar and socialize biggrin.

0 0
Score : 37

thats so cute!!!!!!! and if you see one you could take one and keep it as a pet plus feed it as it grows to a adult but never dies of oldnes that would be so awsome!!!!!!!! thanks for the sugestion WereWolfie

0 0
Score : 431

wouldent you have to be an osamodas or something?

0 0
Score : 2

no not really but if ypu were a osmados you could use in figthing maybe cool

0 0
Score : 41

What Wakfu really needs is an option to turn off player Shops.

0 0
Score : 48

well i agree with WereWolfie it would be like AWSOME!!! if there was a mating season and you could see heaps of babies
but also it would be awsome if you could take one and maybe some times the mother... or father wouldent let you take one
you would havta fight it but it wouldent die it would just be hurt then you could heal it laugh now that is waht i call awsome
oh and one more thing you wouldent need to be osmados but there could be a couple more sideeffects for the osmados
cool

0 0
Respond to this thread