FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Us srams.

By Sparklyportal March 24, 2012, 00:27:56

Here's some suggestions that might improve the sram.

:wind: - nerf guile's 'damage halved'; a skill that punishes you for using it sounds like a horrible idea. Making it - 20% or - 10% sounds alot kinder to a sram's ears than turning his daggers into a butter knife for a turn.

:tap: - The support spell 'invisibility' needs a rework, 2 wakfu and perception system does not reward the player for casting it, and could throw him the match the next turn. The dofus sram's invisibility was great, and there is no point in changing something that people like. Nor will 1 or 2 turns of invisibility suddenly make the sram overpowered or over advantaged.

:tap: - Double needs to be reworked, give it one thing or the other; HP or Damage when exploding, not giving both makes the double a one turn move at best

:tap: - Shadowy trap should be a spell, not a support branch skill that costs 1 wakfu to cast; even if it returns your wakfu after someone steps on it, 20 damage is hardly a reason to cast it at higher levels, unless you just love torturing mobs by endlessly removing their MP.

Minor glitches that need to be fixed

:tap: - When standing on a tile higher than the one the enemy is on, my backstabber does not get counted with my regular damage, so instead of doing 50 damage, I end up doing 20 for example. Just for standing on a tile higher than the enemy, it means anyone standing near a higher tile can negate my backstabber as long as they want, and half of the time throws me fights.

:tap: - double is extremely bugged at the moment, If I cast guile and then a double it gets 'damage halved' indefinately. So I have to waste the next turn getting rid of the useless double.

1 0
Reactions 5
Score : 632

As a lvl 6x sram atm, i agree with the guile change. The damage should not suffer from it for few reasons.

1st It kills your damage and makes you rather just hit targets face to face.
2nd Other classes don't need to half their damage to get extra damage bonus (+ our damage bonus isn't as good as iops for example)
3rd You can't cast double after using it since after that it will be totally useless, so it also strips one spell off with the damage reduction.

Atm it's only usable for repositioning yourself AWAY from targets. I think we already have enough spells for this matter (fear, tricky blow, scream, sram reflex etc.)

I do too agree with the invis change, as perception is a cool idea it makes srams sacrifice their points / gear choices to stack it up and as it is useless stat to everyone else, I see no point having it in the game. 2/3 turn invisibility with 100% to stay invis while backstabbing is fine, also wp cost should be reduced to 1 and cooldown should be longer.

Doubles are fine as they are atm. In pvm it takes skill to position them and to keep them alive but in pvp they are getting killed easily, making sram just waste wp and turns. I don't see sram getting durable double or the explosion back, as it was op to be honest.

I think doubles should give sram like "+20% damage next turn" since now you just keep spamming the double as long as you can since the damage you do is the same with double, why go middle of monster to take damage when you can summon double to do the same stuff. I'd rather see a little carrot there for srams to go there to fight. We are not a summoner class, why do I feel like a osamodas then?

Don't know what to say on Shadowy trap, as it is useless atm. Remove it and give is something usefull to replace it. The mp loss ain't worth using it, you can just cast invis again to regain perception. Replace it with a usefull trap. I'd like to see repelling trap, it would make sram way better in every aspect of the game.

I have not encountered the backstabbing bug but it's not a bug that double gets -50% damage for the rest of it's existence when you cast it after guile. It copies the "current sram". If you have +50% backstab damage or you got few more ap from xelor last turn and you cast double, it will have them for the rest of the time it's alive too.

0 0
Score : 166
I do too agree with the invis change, as perception is a cool idea it makes srams sacrifice their points / gear choices to stack it up and as it is useless stat to everyone else,
its not, the sadida has doll's with up to 100 perception on level 60+
they see you immediately if their perception is higher then yours and you are nearby.

it means you'll never get close to the sadida, or any class. And its really just a horribly unbalanced system. Because everyone that doesn't need it has it up to 100 of it, and the only class that needs it has to deal with every other class having some or more than you 
0 0
Score : 632
Sparklyportal|2012-03-24 04:02:46
I do too agree with the invis change, as perception is a cool idea it makes srams sacrifice their points / gear choices to stack it up and as it is useless stat to everyone else,
its not, the sadida has doll's with up to 100 perception on level 60+
they see you immediately if their perception is higher then yours and you are nearby.

it means you'll never get close to the sadida, or any class. And its really just a horribly unbalanced system. Because everyone that doesn't need it has it up to 100 of it, and the only class that needs it has to deal with every other class having some or more than you
Not rly no. Or atleast what I've heard it's quite easy to use low cost aoe spells to break srams invis. So not every1 needs it, maybe some classes might. In the end every class hates perception, srams don't want to focus it to stay invis and other classes don't want to get it just to counter srams. This forum area is for "suggestions" so feel free to tell your own opinion how to solve / make invis work.
0 0
Score : 166
This forum area is for "suggestions" so feel free to tell your own opinion how to solve / make invis work.
I have, its right above in the list.
0 0
Score : 1256

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0 0
Respond to this thread