FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

new pet ideas?

By kilerama22 March 20, 2012, 14:58:10
my pet idea is a gobly pet smile what is yours?
Reactions 15
kilerama22|2012-03-20 14:58:10my pet idea is a gobly pet smile what is yours?
how original....
i know a pet with a pet but wait that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too.....
it would look like a gemlin with mini gemlins its bonus is 50% chance of lagging
Old Gemlin back, please.
epicmanzor|2012-03-20 18:46:32
how original....
i know a pet with a pet but wait that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too.....
it would look like a gemlin with mini gemlins its bonus is 50% chance of lagging
for ur info dofus has also a little white gobbly as a pet so i throught we could get one smile oh and stop complaining people and give some good comments and not this shit.. im sick of it u just complain and complain instead of saying something usefull -.- and u already spammed the dev log 2 with gemlin gemlin, if you don't care about pets then just don't comment here ok? [Now back to topic smile anyone has any idea for a new pet? (without gemlin gemlin blabla besides we already ot gelmin ingame) happy 
All colour piwi's ?
Tofoone and Tofurby.
Well, basically every pet-looking mob..
adieets|2012-03-20 20:08:13All colour piwi's ?
Tofoone and Tofurby.
Well, basically every pet-looking mob..
there we go thats what i wanted to hear biggrin a white piwi and then bonus skins to add to the piwi would be red,green,blue,purple ^^ what do you think?
are a blue cute gobbyl and u could add brown,black or keep the white on it ^^ and a gold bell smile
- showing gobgob on osa as special pet sprite wink[same as old gemlin tab but doesn't give any bonus]

- some kind of creature from myth as mini-size like little dragon or griffon
even mini size of Aguabrial from Mount Zinit first stage is fine....XD

- Sharkie....I think he's really cute when jumping and bite my char head LOL
guys i love ur ideas especially the gobgob one ^^
kilerama22|2012-03-20 19:41:37
how original....
for ur info dofus has also a little white gobbly as a pet so i throught we could get one smile oh and stop complaining people and give some good comments and not this shit.. im sick of it u just complain and complain instead of saying something usefull -.- and u already spammed the dev log 2 with gemlin gemlin, if you don't care about pets then just don't comment here ok? [Now back to topic smile anyone has any idea for a new pet? (without gemlin gemlin blabla besides we already ot gelmin ingame) happy
as i said how original i spammed dev blog 2? wow i only write 1 complain about gem drop system from a spell and i am a spammer so everyone is a spammer who writes in dev blog makes sense ....
gem isnt a gemlin
gem = haven bag gem learn to read and go to school oh and i do care about pets
that have stats a pet without stats is worth nothing
epicmanzor|2012-03-21 06:49:41
kilerama22|2012-03-20 19:41:37
how original....
as i said how original i spammed dev blog 2? wow i only write 1 complain about gem drop system from a spell and i am a spammer so everyone is a spammer who writes in dev blog makes sense ....
gem isnt a gemlin
gem = haven bag gem learn to read and go to school oh and i do care about pets
that have stats a pet without stats is worth nothing
first of all i never said you spammed dev blog with gem but i said gemlin so please learn to read.. second of all if u care about pets but only care about pets with stats then i don't see how could u care about them as pets if you only see them as stats equipment.. i think thats retarded. pets aren't just there for the stats. second of all i never called you a spammer but the guys who spammed gemblin gemblin gemblin ok? so befor you start making my topic to some spamm of complains or whatever i nicely ask you to don't do so and just go to some other topic if you don't have anything usefull to say smile thanks for your understanding [back to topic please ^^]

[Gobbly pet]

"first of all i never said you spammed dev blog with gem but i said gemlin so please learn to read.."
i never posted anything about gemlin in dev blog only about the enu spell that doesnt even give a gem
"pets aren't just there for the stats"
yes they are unless u love non real pets and ur lonely
"second of all i never called you a spammer but the guys who spammed gemblin gemblin gemblin ok?"
u said... "and u already spammed the dev log 2 with gemlin gemlin,"
Learn to read and read everything the only thing comes up my mind is why cant u remember anything u said....
and i have a useful thing to say
first a way to leave pets with food and water in ur haven bag for some days and he would not die in 2 week or lose some hp like some pet haven gem with fences a bowls of food and water and then
comes new pets
you mean like a haven gem pet system? o_o i didn't clearly understand your haven gem idea.
well i dont know the name of the gem i will just call it pet gem it opens a new room with grass its a fenced area with 6 bowls and a fence gate u click the fence gate and it will give u a menu it will ask what pets would u like to put in the area lets say i selected a bow meow now hes in the fenced area
now it shows a 1 bow meow and 2 empty slots i click on the bow meow and it shows his 2 bowls
1 is filled with water the other one is empty i click on the empty one then i put 10 piwi beaks
he will eat 1 piwi beak in 8 hour but he wont gain exp he will survive 80 hours then when he is out of food he will lose 1 hp every 1 day or something like that
Yeah, in this case, how about:
a demonic rose pet,
a ret pet,
a scarafly pet,
a young wild sow pet,
a baby drheller pet,
a [insert any monster already in the game] pet,
gostof variations of the above. Make them boutique-only. No, wait, better idea! Add a boutique-only consumable that turns your pet into a gostof version of itself for a day!
Grichmann|2012-03-21 09:52:03Yeah, in this case, how about:
a demonic rose pet,
a ret pet,
a scarafly pet,
a young wild sow pet,
a baby drheller pet,
a [insert any monster already in the game] pet,
gostof variations of the above. Make them boutique-only. No, wait, better idea! Add a boutique-only consumable that turns your pet into a gostof version of itself for a day!
a scara pet o: cool imagine a scara folowing you
nah but what do you think of the idea of little baby dragons folowing us? happy
I'd also like to be able to play as an Eliatrope. That would be so cool!

I sort of like Epicmanzor's related idea about food bowls for your pets, because right now, the game expects you to log in every day to feed your pets. That's a little bit unfair to those of us who can't do that (Which means more or less everyone). This would make it much less punishing to stay overnight when visiting friends.
Respond to this thread