FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rest At Taverns To MAX HP

By BubbleTzzz#4871 - MEMBER - July 20, 2021, 00:24:41

Hey got another Idea! Players currently just go to astrub to kill cats to heal themselves after losing dungeons,

I was trying to think of ways to bring more players to use some of the buildings and use the environment around them more. The devs and creators of the game put a lot of work in to creating the towns and it would be kinda cool to see people entering the buildings more and doing something.

The taverns really cool with a lot of seats. It would be pretty cool to be able to go there to "rest" to max heal for free, just by "resting". or like the old RPGs if theres a bed you can rest and it would max your hp. 

I wish there was something that would make people want to use these buildings.

6 -1
Reactions 10
Score : 9397

yes you are right. the cities are beautiful and so many buildings are just empty
if we use the emotion while sitting  the character recovers more HP than if he was just standing.
it would be great if the HP recovery in taverns would be faster, but not too fast, so that bread does not drop in price, because this can hurt many players who make some kama on bread

2 0
Score : 1085

I think bread still has its use for people even if the taverns maxed your HP.  Breads so useful for in between dungeon stages or if someone attacks you in PVP.

0 -1
Score : 3603

Honestly healing faster by sitting on a chair then just using the sitting emote sounds like a marvelous idea

0 0
Score : 1085

Maybe just being in the tavern with its vibes can just give everyone a short buff ( there might not be enough seats if people actually used all of them) but just hanging out in the tavern would give a small buff that would heal faster and shorten de darm

0 -1
Score : 9428

Maybe each house at a nation could be for sale to a player (that is from said nation) for a month, with a guest list allowing others to use it to recover HP, one month later the house is back for sale again. Those without a house to rest on use the Inn for a tiny price of 100 kamas.

0 0
Score : 9397

Dofus is a huge game in terms of the number of players and there is a system of buying and selling a house. 
nothing prevents making the same system in Wakfu 

2 0
Respond to this thread