FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Filters for the Market

By Granthese - MEMBER - April 25, 2021, 00:54:39

For practicity's sake, the market could use 3 additional filters to help players not only look for what they specificaly want, but also what they need to learn about first. Most importantly being these 2 filter suggestions:
Epic and Relic filters!

And one that I think would be really helpful would be to be able to filter an item by the name of who is selling it! Imagine how good would be to put an item for sale and yell on the chat "YO EVERYBODY, GRANTHESE PUT SOME GOOD STUFF ON SALE!!" and people would just type "granthese" on the market's username filter et voilá! All items I'm selling will be put on display!

4 0
Reactions 3
Score : 3409

Honestly at this point I'd be happy if they just made the existing filters actually work 

2 0
Score : 3951

There used to be a "name" tab on the market, but it got replaced by rune slots

0 0
Score : 626

Mishna|2021-04-25 20:47:23
Honestly at this point I'd be happy if they just made the existing filters actually work 

This. This exactly. I keep having issues using the market. Search by level: Shows no items. Search by name: sometimes not showing items even though they are there
stuff like this is quite annoying but still not gamebreaking. As a "newbie" its just slightly annoying to scroll through the market looking for something you dont know youre looking for biggrin
0 0
Respond to this thread