FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Profession Level Across Characters

By AlejoJm - MEMBER - June 11, 2020, 18:02:48

I don't know if this is a suggestion or me whining and if this has been discused before or not (it probably has), but...

Why are not professions lvls share across characters on the same account?!

I know this is a grinding game, you have to sweat your a** in order to get stuff done and progress through the game, but some stuff is just senseless pain, not very friendly to us. What do you guys think? What are the pros and cons? If you lvl up the professions on a character, you're just not leveling professions in other, just switching to the character with the professions leveled up. Before you could level up a profession again to be able to craft the level 100 recipes, but that's old gone.

I come back recently to the game and started new characters to get updated on what's going on, last time I played I left a character with gathering professions on lvl 100ish and was planning on getting the craft professions to 100 as well. But since I'm playing with new chars, I have to switch to my old char everytime I want to do stuff on it. ALSO AND I'M KIND OF PISSED OFF ABOUT IT: I had two "Mea Culpa Potions" on the account chest and when I came back I was ordering it. I took out the potions to put them in another slot to find out they're now BOUND TO CHARACTER? and that happened without any warning message, like "This item will get bound to character, are you sure you want to proceed?" Those were for level up the professions in my old character.

So, what are your thoughts on this? Any chance this is getting implemented, I just think is bad User Experience to have you changing characters everytime you want to craft sometime. Is a game, it doesn't has to be lifelike all the time

PS: Sorry I over extended.
PS2: Sorry for my english, not my birth lenguage.

7 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2458

Sounds like a great idea... 

Hey ANKAMA... if a player's kama balance is held in common across all characters in an account AND the haven-bag chest is common across all characters in an account, why not profession levels too?     I would think that making profession levels common to all characters on an account would SAVE SERVER RESOURCES would it not??   biggrin

3 0
Score : 1136

Emotes too pls

3 0
Score : 4628

The mea culpa potions were alyways bound to character, it's just that the HB chest was per character before, but yeah sucks that there's no warning.

As for shared resources, here's a few I would suggest:
-Professions
-Emotes
-Titles
-Havenbag skins
-Pet/Mount skins
-Mentorship tokens (or maybe just all tokens)

4 0
Score : 11862

Well in the end they earn money for titles, havenbag skins, pets and emotes.
But I really see no reason why at this point proffessions and tokens arent shared in account.
The amount of swaping to token out the multiple relics or boss mats makes it really anoying, the fact of constant char switching just to make a craft for guildie is anoying as well.
Hope it will be introduced one day as a quality of life update.

2 0
Score : 799

I just found out we can plant mobs without leveled trapper as long as we have seeds, that helps a little.
Shared tokens pls :C

0 0
Score : 2458

PorceeCat|2020-06-15 07:20:41
I just found out we can plant mobs without leveled trapper as long as we have seeds, that helps a little.

Selling "mobs in a bottle" from one's haven-bag, is a trapper's favorite income producing side hustle!    biggrin

This from a guy who frequently gathers and sells "dirty old men" seeds.  (Pirates & Monks)  tongue
0 0
Score : 4628

Pirates actually don't have seeds, you just attract them by planting treasure maps

0 0
Respond to this thread