FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

EVERY GUILD SHOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET A HAVEN WORLD!

By SavannahBelle - MEMBER - January 13, 2020, 22:00:55

Hey everyone!

When I mention in-game that I wish every guild could obtain a haven world, everyone seems to agree with me. I wanted to post here to hopefully bring this idea to the attention of the makers. 

There is so many benefits lost to guilds without a haven world: like the tax-free market, controlled crafting like the haven bag except you gain exp, buildings that open more bank slots and give more guild bonuses, a nice guild meeting spot, apply to make plvling pits to help guildies, etc

It is a crime that only old, mostly dead, guilds have haven worlds. Even if those guilds with haven worlds are still active, only 200 members can be in the guild so hundreds/thousands are left with guilds with no haven world. Guilds with haven worlds are an unfair advantage in the game. They "say" there is a chance for a haven world auction, but in two years of playing I have never heard of such an auction. 

Especially with the haven tree update, they isnt a space limitation for haven worlds. 

Sure, ankama could make it an achievement to get a haven world by having to be guild lvl 8 or 10, but surely just getting the lvl bonuses cant be the end to the guild improving. That is so boring and making the quality of life in the game diminish. 

PLEASE GIVE US HAVEN WORLDS!!!

12 0
Reactions 11
Score : 118

Ankama, you already did the Haven Tree. Allow your players to enjoy the content YOU created.

5 0
Score : 886

SavannahBelle

There is so many benefits lost to guilds without a haven world: like the tax-free market, ...

Tax free haven world markets have been changed in update 1.64, all markets have taxes since Jul 2019.
1 0
Score : 116

Oh gotcha, well I haven’t had a guild with haven world since early 2019, I wasn’t aware. I wasn’t as active this summer. Thanks for the updates

0 0
Score : 2406

Ankama,

I wanted to take some time to explain why this would be a benefit for the Wakfu community.

Making a haven world a guild improvement is a genius idea. That is one way for all guilds to have a haven world. You could move the guild chest upgrades to levels 2, 4, 6, and 8 while the haven world improvement level 10. 

If this option is out of the picture, please allow haven worlds NOT to be run by auctions. The auction system by itself is a terrible idea. Instead, implement a system there is a starting point (50k for example) and allow the players to increase it by 10k for example.

Limiting haven worlds by having a set number of worlds available simply limits players ability to have fun. I'd suggest making a haven world for every guild. This links to the first option I mentioned. 

0 0
Score : 166

I don't disagree with the benefits that come with a haven world, but to be fair the entire point of a guild and haven world is the social aspect, which making them simply available at a guild level would defeat. There are plenty of active guilds recruiting that you could join instead of making your own personal guild.

If you want a guild for the storage, if you can't afford to buy a haven world, you probably can't afford the upgrades for the additional storage anyway. With the changes to the haven bag chest, you shouldn't really need the extra storage now.

What we really want is a haven bag adjustment. I would make the following changes:
- regular XP for harvesting/planting in the HB (since currently you level farmer/lumberjack/herbalist in the HW because you don't have to worry about laws/resource limits)
- increased HB size (maybe one more row to accommodate new gems or additional needed node space)
- new HB gems or  usable nodes (for each gathering profession, since you can mine and fish in the HW, perhaps reusable nodes to plant like minerals or fishing holes)
- modifiable bonuses (perhaps trade a gem space for a bonus? or even just a bonus based on your profession levels)

I don't think it should have bonuses greater than the HW, or that the specific gathering node items should be easy to acquire, but it should be a viable alternative for solo players and offer a real use to everyone. The garden gem is the most useful part of the HB at the moment and with the reduced planting rate and no XP, even that feels like a waste of time.

0 0

I see your points for haven bag adjusts, just still would love the idea that all guilds are equal in the opportunity to get a haven world. Cause exactly as you mentioned, if you don’t have a guild haven world, you are stuck with your personal haven bag which doesn’t giving planting/harvesting exp.

Especially with the survey about wild PvP, there’d be no great way to craft for some people. If you don’t have a haven world, you’re new so getting garden fragments for haven bag is slow going, and people can freely battle you in the wild, you’d be screwed. That’s no fun at all.

0 0
Score : 339

i wish one day i get HW and decorate how i want

1 0
Score : 714

Hello, SavannahBelle have right, HW is very good buff for players who wants XP profesion. We have in gulid bank all seds ( 0 level to zinit), if someone whant XP profesion he go to HW.  In my opinion Ankama cloud interduce option to create/buy a Haven World for new gulid - hmm for GP + kamas?

0 0
Score : 3578

As far as I know, they haven't done it for technical reasons.

0 0

Seems like an excuse...

0 0
Score : 2046

While we're at it, heaven world extensions would be nice. Not in a space type only, but in things you could do with it. Also, heaven world buffs are only applying on it. What's the point of the kit skills then?

0 0
Respond to this thread