FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Acquiring resources needed to craft nation rings is a terrible gaming experience

By Risingsonalt - MEMBER - December 02, 2019, 17:14:44

Afking for hours waiting for a chance that a horde of a certain mob type may spawn is a really frustrating process. I have read people complain about this experience before, but i didnt think it would be this bad. 

The problem: Hordes are a rare type of environmental quest and to craft nation rings you need 5 of their rare drops (also rings). Considering you (probably) wont be lucky on the first roll of your nation rings for a good amount of slots or colour, you will need an even bigger quantity of these rare drops. 

Possible solutions (?):  a different type of ring needed for the craft which isnt linked to the hordes; increase the droprate of the rare rings dropped by the hordes; increase the transparancy of the environmental quests that are coming up.

This last solution is actually part of a bigger problem with environmental quests in general. If it were possible to see a line-up of the following quests it would make for a much less frustrating gaming experience, because people wont have to wait for hours on end hoping for a specific quest to pop up, instead they could just see whats next in line. 

7 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2124

just buy them lmao

0 -3
Score : 384

market depleted lmao

(paying 2 million kamas for each ring, can dm me on discord: Innerspeaker#1701)
https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/armors/25500-pilfer-ring

2 0
Score : 2235

Agree, hope that this kind of environment quest can be improve soon enough when the ecosystem revamp too. 

2 0
Score : 10817

It is purly anoying. Firstly u need to wait sometimes hours for the right env quest in location that offer u nothing else to do (expect mb farming some corps for bread woa), then u have random chance to get ring from mobs, and lord how anoyed u are if other ppl also hunting on it. U need 5 to craft the ring so process can take way longer then it should.

I dont like such thing is faking content for endgame player by streching their goals in time. Especially as mentioned cos enchanting u most likely will need 3-5 brakmar rings to get slots u want.

At least to ease the pain game could do anything like
-Let us track the env quest we want in special menu, where player can toggle what he want. Then during doing any activity in game player get pop up "Your Env Quest X started in location Y, Ztime till end"

-Let the governors of nations to increase the chance for certain env quests by nation kamas, giving them anything to do and expanding politic system.

-Just show the line of the next quests in zone, so player can acctually go mind their buisness and return when the quest will be active.

1 0
Score : 4230

SirPercedal|2019-12-04 07:40:13

-Let the governors of nations to increase the chance for certain env quests by nation kamas, giving them anything to do and expanding politic system.

That used to be the purpose of the Goverment: Challanger position. Where they could buy certain enviro challanges. (o how wakfu has strayed from its old great path)
0 0
Score : 10817

I belive they still can add more challanges to the list, but that only decrese the chance of hordes to appear xD
there is a list from which u can't remove any quest, u can only remove/add these additional env quest from it

0 0
Respond to this thread