FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

It ’s like an offline game

By bo-bo - MEMBER - November 28, 2019, 08:37:53

It seems impossible to get Rikiki Wand in Phaeris with no people at all, but do you think there is a prospect of changing to solo like Calamar?
Please let the opinion of everyone .

2 0
Reactions 17
Score : 399

Well... Phaeris.

0 0
Score : 1180

remington is the same, the few people that play this game uses 6 accounts so it is really a single player game. I really wonder how Ankama pay wakfu's bills, I am pretty sure the money comes from dofus because there is no way this game pays it self

2 -2
Score : 10825

Sadly server Phaeris is like a desert, login there once for a while to see 24 items on sale on all market summed, empty rankings on most of the content, 0 haven bags setted on eca arena or alma zaap. Indeed sad times for the server.
F

3 0
Score : 7049

There are some discord-servers where you might find people that help you out with that quest.
-> discord.gg/5hm9dsX
It is not as active as it has been, though, but your chances are higher.

We've been waiting for a server-merge for 3 years now, and all we ever get is empty promises without any indication of progress. As depressing as it sounds, you may want to play on Remington instead, that's available to everyone who plays on Phaeris.

2 0
Score : 811

they need to change all quests that require people to step on things. We don't have the population for this

1 0
Score : 38

Should they change the dungeons too then ? And all those features in which we're depending on others ?
Or is it because quests are supposed to be feasible alone ?

0 0
Score : 598

F for Phaeris Server. Since 1.64 update.

2 0
Score : 3557

Whether or not they are a small team, that's not longer an excuse after 3 years. It should be a priority by now, but it even looks like they haven't even started to plan it.

4 0
Score : 63

I was working on the quest of Shhhudoku's Kingdom earlier, but it seems that 4 people are needed there as well.

If the main quest doesn't progress, there is no point in purchasing ogrines anymore ...
Thank you all.

0 0
Score : 4353

shhhdoku is not part of the main quest, but yes, sucks

0 0
Score : 753

I'm not surprise as all, ever since Wakfu APAC closed down and was migrated to Wakfu Asia, limiting access for IPs outside of Asia Region, the population has been tanking hard since, we get next to no new players, and the older players are slowly leaving since the lack of players makes end game content impossible to pursue / progress. On top of that, with the Grind Fest 1.64 update, it just made the state of Phaeris even worse.

0 0
Score : 38

Are you sure IP have been limited ?

0 0
Respond to this thread