FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Any chance of Riktus returning?

By Suspect-- - MEMBER - November 15, 2019, 19:48:19

Title pretty much is self explanatory
But to add a little note, no i dont mean open pvp, riktus's ability to cause trouble or an influence on the battlefields
I only mean is there a chance of riktus existing as a player faction again?

4 -4
Reactions 4
Score : -4645

Great idea, something else Ankama can put behind a paywall and monitize

1 0
Score : 1918

am i still the only one waiting for the hinted factions from early wakfu like sisters of dathura and other semi militant factions. what hapend QQ

0 0
Score : 4348

I mean we already have 4 nations and joining one does peck all, so why have another nation? they don't even have an island.

ImperiumOfMan|2019-11-16 21:25:35
dosent have to be a nation. it could be just faction working inside them. I mean when wakfu was launched there was HEAVY hinting about factions that would come and be joinable like the otomai guys , sisters of dathura etc that had already small tidpits of lore here and there like also dathuras had the small hideout at one point too

i would LOVE to have theese smaller factions to come and be joinable and just cause headache for goverments like sisters were hinted to be paramilitaristic terror group taking only females and doing de nasties around the world to progress their agenda etc

The factions were going to be Sisterhood of Dathura, Otomai's disciples, Those who walk/Aprophetics, The Final Sentry and Ogrest's cult. They got replaced with the 3-6 nations back in Beta tho.

The otomai's disciples became the guild of hunters, cult of ogrest became the main vilains, the aprophetic and dathura's clubroom is only for decoration now and the final sentry was completely forgotten.

There's no plans for the factions to return atm.
0 0
Score : 1918

dosent have to be a nation. it could be just faction working inside them. I mean when wakfu was launched there was HEAVY hinting about factions that would come and be joinable like the otomai guys , sisters of dathura etc that had already small tidpits of lore here and there like also dathuras had the small hideout at one point too

i would LOVE to have theese smaller factions to come and be joinable and just cause headache for goverments like sisters were hinted to be paramilitaristic terror group taking only females and doing de nasties around the world to progress their agenda etc

1 0
Respond to this thread