By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Few UI changes that I would love to see

By SirPercedal - MEMBER - September 11, 2019, 03:49:30
Initiative Turn Bonuses UI

Currently the UI pops on the middle of the screen right on your character and units around you.
That way if u didnt watched fight closely u're in kinda dificult possition. not sure where exacly allies stand to give them ap, not sure if mobs that cannot get -mp wont get in range of anchorn, not sure if flames will even hit the enemies, or push not to mess up plans etc.

This is really easy to change tho instead of the square in the middle of the screen, make the UI in form of line and place it in upper screen area to left the player view on the battlemap.

Turns number hided by Clan Member Face
Do you ever spectate pvp matches? I did quite a lot, and thing that piss me off the most if this. Just remove that part of the UI during spectator mod, or move it, or move turn counter. It's nice to know what turn is in the fight u watch.

Thats all for now, I guess there is several other things but will add them latter when Ill remind myself about them.

Have a nice day!
Percy
6 0
Respond to this thread