FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Suggestions for a Xelor Buff

By akyl13 - MEMBER - August 29, 2019, 06:45:09

I would like to suggest to have a Xelor buff just minor stuff nothing too major since this class is really under performing right now. So here are my buff suggestions on some Xelor spells

Devotion: apart from its current effects of +2ap for 2 turns I think it should have like +80-100 force of will bonus as well for 2 turns. With this added bonus I think raising the the wp cost from 1 to 2 of this spell should be fair enough  
Xelor Punishment: This spell isn't really useful right now but how about having it deal 25% more dmg for enemies with lower force of will than you? now that's a punishment! XD

That's it!! maybe some of you xelor players want to suggest something as well so lets hear it in the comments! 

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 253

the xelor will get a full rework soon enough its pretty much confirmed . but with all my experience wit h the class  i dont find it underperforming xelor isnt a full dmg class its just off dmg . xelors do good job with controlling aps but with the outdated mechanics it will feel slow a little . i also hae been told that it will be turned to a main DD class . pretty much close tothe hupper rework where they removed every trace of support and team synergie and just added dmg . i just hope they dont over do it we realy dont need more dmg dealers in the game and i hope the class stays in its style as the ap master 

0 0
Score : 4734

no it isn't good at controlling ap at all the class can barely chip any ap with the current fow system even sandglass  and clock was nerfed quite alot and compared to its opposite the enu class can chip quite alot of mp and even resistance. And if you want to go for full ap chipping with sinistro you have to build a tank xelor like are u kidding me? a tank xelor? 

0 -1
Score : 4142

cawleerr|2019-08-29 09:15:52
the xelor will get a full rework soon enough its pretty much confirmed . but with all my experience wit h the class  i dont find it underperforming xelor isnt a full dmg class its just off dmg . xelors do good job with controlling aps but with the outdated mechanics it will feel slow a little . i also hae been told that it will be turned to a main DD class . pretty much close tothe hupper rework where they removed every trace of support and team synergie and just added dmg . i just hope they dont over do it we realy dont need more dmg dealers in the game and i hope the class stays in its style as the ap master 

Who said it will be a full damage dealer class? Xelors have always been mainly about manipulating AP and stuff so I kinda doubt they would just gut them into a fancier cra.
akyl13|2019-08-29 12:05:32
no it isn't good at controlling ap at all the class can barely chip any ap with the current fow system even sandglass  and clock was nerfed quite alot and compared to its opposite the enu class can chip quite alot of mp and even resistance. And if you want to go for full ap chipping with sinistro you have to build a tank xelor like are u kidding me? a tank xelor? 

Well xelors are good at manipulating AP, but only if you have a ton of willpower, which is currently hard to get since there are no consistent willpower sublimations.
Imo the real problem is with monsters having way too much AP.
akyl13|2019-08-29 12:12:10
I think the current xelor really just need that ap reduction buff and better sustain like buff the friggin time theft heal or give xelor a life steal option 

Um, no.
Being unable to heal well is literally one of the weaknesses of the class, I really doubt they will give xelor much sustain. I wouldn't complain about a bit of armour generation tho, I mean they are literally covered in armour, I kinda miss the tanky xelor archetype.

We shall see when the rework eventually comes, but until then I wouldn't expect any buffs.
0 -5
Respond to this thread