FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I been thinking about battlegrounds

By MiseryDa - MEMBER - August 23, 2019, 22:49:04

What battle grounds need is something that makes them worth doing but grindy. I think adding orgines as a reward for doing them would bring so much activity to them. Not a great amount of orgines but an amount that would still be grindy to get what you want.

What do you all think?

1 -6
Reactions 3
Score : 424

sorry, the reword should be having fun. Competing against other players is fun, but unfortunately they made a terrible system, a terrible gear system and a terrible environment for pvp.

5 0
Score : 9995

What it needs is replaced entirely, no idea how they put so much effort into it and ended up with a system worse than Dofus's basic KotH system. The only people who bother with it are those desperate for wings.

4 0
Score : 345

Tiefoone|2019-08-24 00:01:47
What it needs is replaced entirely, no idea how they put so much effort into it and ended up with a system worse than Dofus's basic KotH system. The only people who bother with it are those desperate for wings.

I can agree, most see it as a XP farm/wings farm. When I came back to Wakfu I was able to get rank 1 within a month just doing battle grounds alone without much PvP. It still disappoints me how little people actually PvP now.
2 0
Respond to this thread