By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A cry for help for Phaeris

By Suspect-- - MEMBER - April 26, 2019, 14:10:18
Take a look at these screenshots
And you will see a dying server
Not even Nox is as empty as this
The screenshots were taken today at 13:02 GMT +1
For China this is 8pm
For Japan this is 9pm
For Korea this is 9pm
It is Friday evening
For other servers this is the peak of activity, everyone is home from work, they have eaten, dungeons would be run, arch mobs slain
New players show up to join
But astrub is empty with maybe 1 or 2 new players running around
Shadowfang has no attempts this month despite it being the 26th, 
and the temple, the main hub for players to gather, resides 2 characters, but they are only 1 person

Ankama this server is DYING
Players are quitting, the numbers shrink every month, there are probably less than 50 players on phaeris at a time, and even that number is likely generous

If the server merge is still planned, please..focus on Phaeris
For people who love this game, being stuck in this server, is truly upsetting
20 -4
Reactions 18
Score : 244

we are dead on the outside but alive on the inside <3

4 0
Score : 2818

Not only that, Elbor is a bit empty as well, not as much a Phaeris but its going in that direction.

A server merge would be ideal, instead of adding new content that isn't gonna save the game.

1 0
Score : 288

also . theres 900 items in kelba market

0 -3
Score : -17

You're showing Shadofang victories, but you may also show the Ogrest's gauge. 

Edit : Screenshot taken on the 27 th. 

5 0
Score : 104

Working as intended

3 0
Score : 3

Save us~

0 0
Score : 235

Oh wow, that's rough... It does pretty much look like a (soon-to-be) dead server.

It does feel like Ankama is either grossly unaware or understimates how much the playerbase is suffering, specially in the smaller servers. Even Remington is starting to feel a bit more recently.

I myself have seen many of my guildmates and others going to another sandbox game that's gone F2P recently (won't break forum rules, but you probably know the one) because the Soon™ here became really frustrating...

Really feels like a merge is just not a commodity anymore, it's about the game's survival. Everyone knows there will be some loss (economy/haven-worlds/etc) but we really are at a lose-lose situation point by now, just gotta choose what's gonna be the major loss to correct things in the bigger picture.

1 0
Score : 3101

What a nightmare... Wakfu SOS. 

1 0
Score : 3238

I think that people on Rem are more concerned with Nox since the kama inflation could have a huge effect on our economy. I don't see any reason why we can't just start merging Phaeris (or Elbor) right away since it doesn't seem as bad, and we already had a similar feature way back when people had the opportunity to migrate to Phaeris. Just make another migration back.
Merging servers would have less effect if we started gradually and not just compiled all servers into a giant mixing pot.

1 -1
Score : 200

Dear Anakama,
Please reconsider lowering the Ogrest's damage counter for the Phaeris server. Many players have left the game and not many are left to do zinit content or are capable of doing Ogrest. I'm not sure what you can do to bring back the population, but AT LEAST make an effort for those who are still remaining in the server. Our server needs 10m damage to have tear quest, but we barely hit ~8m by the end of each month. This is an ongoing event for the past 3 months and we can't make any progress in upgrading gears without tears. Although server merges are still in progress, you can at least help out our server reducing the damage needed for tear quests in the meantime.

9 0
Score : 5967

Just to remember. Merge was announced at start of 2017. We wait now nearly 2.5 year.
Please help our friends that are stuck in a dying environment.

If you can't merge 3 servers at the same time, start with phaeris (with Remington), it is the server in highest danger.

5 0

I really hope this thread gets a proper response from Ankama... Not just a move to the suggestion forum...

1 0
Score : 1940

merge never ever

3 -1
Score : -19

Wow I guess I left just in time smile

1 0
Score : -17

Isn't there any news to provide us ?

1 0

doesn't seem likely. They moved the topic and ignored it. 

0 0
Score : 1317

I pity this server...

0 0
Score : 26

Yeah, the only time you see ppl is just in main hub or kelba(rarely), tbh I see no point coming back to gather kamas and grind in that server and even if there’s a new player they’ll probably going to the populated server

0 0
Respond to this thread