By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dear Wakfu Devs, what are the chances of Wakfu making an appearance on Google Stadia?

By Reg3e - MEMBER - March 20, 2019, 03:52:57
AnkaTracker
New platform, backed by Google, targeted at the casual audience, and emphasizing support for multiple media devices. TL;DR, a computer in the cloud, allowing you to play Wakfu from devices ranging from Mobile Phones to TVs.

Exciting Stuff biggrin

- Reg
9 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest. We'll check it with the team.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 4505

Stadia is exciting in paper atm.
Considering that it does require one to afford an ultra fast internet connection to 'stream' and play the said games in 4K via cloud with lower lags and such.

And wakfu can run on potato machines so it does not really require a streaming aspect, but it wont hurt to be in the latest end of the spectrum though. But its a bit too early to jump into something like Stadia right now.

The internet standards around the world is not that great unless stadia comes with optimization techniques which can serve the mass around the world.

0 0
Score : 5751

It's more on the fact that AAA games, even MMORPGs that traditionally requires local installation, can now be played via Web Browser. O vO

6 0

Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest. We'll check it with the team.

[Flatops]

Score : 4556

I mean it could work, but selecting spells would probably be a pain with a controller

On the other hand, I bet waven would be perfect for consoles like stadia or the switch

0 0
Score : 847

Sound cool. Between, do Waven will be release to Asia area too?

0 0
Score : 3076

Interesting! I always wanted to play wakfu on mobile.... 

0 0
Score : 682

Yes Please

0 0
Score : 1178

by the by cloud gaming dosent need an amaizing internets iv been just ok with my liquidsky sub for a looong time and its been working like a charm when iv needed it 

My internets is a 3/4g connection with potential in 100megs but reality being somewhere between 10 and 20

0 0
Score : 256

The plans are usually shown as 'megabits per sec'(Mbps) but we users read speed in megabytes MB.
So your speed should be 100Mbps = 12.5MBps 
​​

0 0
Respond to this thread