By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

KAMA MINING,PVPS,RIKTUS AND NATION MEMBER

By JonTurk - MEMBER - March 08, 2019, 12:00:05

i can suggest  that there can be 10 min. dropable one permission ticket with level for mining  which can be a chest drop for every player who joined battlefield and less 1 pvp or who beat dungeon bosses in stasis adjustable mode drops this lv. tickets (Dung. level is Ore level and 20 stasis level is equal ticket mininig permision for 20 minutes) . 
if no ticket, players wont mine ores at any area.
At this point, players will rush bfs to drop that tickets to mine any ores all over the area. 
if ticket level is equal or higher to ore level, they can mine this level ores.
Tickets will be linked and will be limited by minutes like potions.
Player can drop ticket equal to bf,dung level ,as example if you joined 50 lvl bfs or dungs,You can drop 50 lvl tickets and you cant mine ores if ore level is 51 or up for this tickets.

Riktus clan members will drop 1 mining ticket and 1 fake mining ticket to mine extra 5 mins. from battlefields but Riktuses will take -50 outlaw points against the territory owner nation and wins +50 citizen riktus pt if they use fake ticket. 
outlaw one  who is jailed after pvp will get (40*outlaw point) kama bill to pay from their inventory to opponent's nation bank to be paid to their opponent.
This bill will be a sign in quest tab where tokens and quest items listed. 

if jailed outlaw has got 0 kamas and when loser by nation opponent;
 1-They get nation bill which is equal (40 kama * outlaw point) kamas.
 2-Their nation bank will pay (40 kama *outlaw point) kamas to opponent's nation bank and as a result of this
   a-Outlaw one will be banished till they pay their nation bill amount to their own nation bank.
   b-Their kamas in inventory will be minus (40 * outlaw point) kamas and this amount goes to 0 if earns some profit and after that bill will be removed and paid to their nation bank.
   c-They cant join bfs as a member of their nation if they have got the unpaid nation bill.
   d-They can use market to sell items,miscs etc. to earn profit or if some ores in inventory to kama.
   e-if anyone has got nation bill and new outlaw point is higher than bill's outlaw point and captured again by any nation member,outlaw will be sended to their nation jail to mine iron ores which is equal to 40 kamas and will not break from jail at this point.  

3-Simply When outlaw is jailed, first bill's info (outlaw pts *40) will be paid by outlaw's nation bank to opponent nation banks directly (This is a symbolic kama) than
 opponent nation banks gift this kamas to outlaw's opponets directly last all mining in jail or all profit in market goes to outlaw's nation bank.      
At this point ,People will get  chance to mine in equal times annd pvps get meaning..

1 -12
Reactions 34
Score : 12295

My brain was unable to process 100% of this thread but, would that mean that in order to mine you would be forced to take part in PvP or dungeon runs? And when there happened to be many players mining in the same area, one ticket to hell? I can't see this working. Professions and PvP shouldn't be mixed. We already have enough problems with leather dealer requiring combat drops for components.

And having others paying for the actions of someone else might be a very dangerous move. With a bit of trolling involved, this would be a complete disaster for both paying your own fines and for the nation bank paying for the lawbreaker. As easy to rig as the market board tax being set to 70%, and we already know what happens when the laws are rigged to create outlaws for any or no reason at all. Dangerous move.

So, restricting/forcing mining, PvP and/or Kama savings would be a really bad move.

7 -1
Score : -218

i wondered whats your miner profession level and server? if you re really high level on mining you can share your idea otherwise you are just a miner who is mining at astrub plains. yes i want other players to join  bfs and dungs. some players hate pvp because they have never try it or they think they fell stupid themself if they lose a pvp. But everyone knows BFs are best easy exp. winning spots for who have got good gears  and this veterans dont want all players to join there. One veteran is enough to beat some newbies and everyone wins easy expriences and lots of chests in their side.PVP and profession wont be mixed, just people will stop mining or farming easy exp and kama and will have some fun..i met lots of people who is 190 level and they hv never play cactus or black crow dungs or kinds. they only have farmed resources to get kamas and gears from markets and than they have bored  and left the game they are just farming exp. at moons cause of high expses and they log off.Because they dont need to mine if they have got hw to earn easy kamas than new starters.
When new starters learn how system go ,they will leave the game and you will cry again for server merges.

And about mining , this is really good idea and forces people to play the game. Yes i want a queue system specially for high level ores.i saw lots of players from same guilds while  mining their ores so it would be really hard to find rare ores for me while 2 or 3 of them there.So i left the area next day i revisit mine and others were there. and there are aalways someones there.imnot a guild member with hworlds.while they are wining theiir easy kamas who care tthe dungs, right???

0 -10

Well, if you want to know it, I only play at Remington, and my miner levels are maxed at the main char and at the dog char. The thing is, I don't enjoy PvP at all. At first it was entertaining, but later on it got repetitive, tedious, and feeling like I wasted a whole afternoon jumping from battlefield to battlefield just for a quick EXP boost and some average equipment pieces. The fast way would be adding more mining nodes and/or more zones with minerals, like those deep mines we used to have in pre-nations revamp times.

I can't say I enjoy dungeon runs either, I'm more of a professions and market rat. But just in the same way I enjoy professions and not enjoy battles, other players are just in the opposite boat: they dislike professions and will only take part in combat stuff. And when they changed the items from normal drops to crafted-only items, the thing went in the wrong way. Later on they reverted it. You see, in the same way that forcing everyone to relay on professions to get equipment was a mistake, forcing everyone to take part in PvP or dungeons to level a profession would be very much the same case.

I'm the founder of a mostly dead guild, and I don't own a Haven World either, but there are alternative ways to get stuff from the market. While the PvPers and dungeon runners farm for drops, I harvest materials and make some crafts, and spend those savings to upgrade my equipment. There is little point for me to get the drops myself in a slower way with my sidekicks in a dungeon, if some specialized player or group of players gets them much faster and sells them in the market for a prices that I can get much faster with some kamas from sales and minting. The so-called oportunity cost.

What makes a player stay or quit is having fun or not. If you reach a point where you feel that the game is a tedious task, you'll gradually leave. But if you find something entertaining, it will likely keep you hooked. Now, if you are forced to do a task that you don't enjoy, that's asking players to park the game aside. Call it PvP, professions, dungeon runs, uberbosses, quests to open other quests... that's not the way to expand audiences. PvP needs to feel enjoyable to retain players there, which in my case and several others, failed to do.

4 -1
Score : 5554

Force players to PvP isn't the right way to populate the battlefields, this will be just a ticket to quit the game IMHO.

5 -1

Thats really useless answer and it is a proof that you have nt try bfs or you havent see lots of exp. ,free gears and free relics fragmants of winner sides,im not saying there is no better gears in dungs but gear is gear and i guess ankama can decide what can be better for the ideas and they can improve or add new systems for them. 

1 -9
Score : 1237
NO DIDDLYDOO WAY!!  NO FORCED PVP!!

This is just an example of the bullies, thugs and griefer's complaining of lack of available victims and demanding that everyone submit to their abuse.

If Ankama wants to kill Wakfu forever, this is the road to hell, do NOT force players to participate in battlefields to allow access to professions!     This would be a major gift to the trolls and griefer's that would finally and utterly destroy the game.

4 -1

There are already drop items to profession like thorn ,glory medals.i want game rule forces players to get ore mining permission for queue mining system for every players and  to block hw's kama minting unfairly.
Everyone will get ticket even if losers but this will be time limited to everyone. so some guild players wont be crowded everytime in mines.
BTW PLAYING PVPS auto level is funnier than builded level but im not agaiinst build level system too.

0 -9

game is like ghost town if some players havent got multi client to play the game. Some dungs are relly hard with your skicks while alone. some players (with booster or not) invite me or i offer them to join me. if they've invited me for easier dung for them , thats a proof, a few time later dung. beating bores you if repeatedly beat same dungs to try dropping misc items.  They just want to play  dung. part of wakfu and they hate the pvp because they like to "beat-win" to drop something always. but i forced them to pvp against me and i saw that after few pvps, they started to beat me or i tried to beat them, they kept playing pvp against me and later against other  over and over again. Players like you cant understand about pvp fun, if you dont accept that you will be a winner or loser side sometimes.Team pvps are fun too to play together.and all pvp players are really good people like wakfu's community.
Pls write me your servers that i can understand about your replies why you are against not to play pvp and why you want to spend your times running from 1 ore slot to other ore slot to get more kama instead of game fun??Ores can be drop as a gift too but this will cause a ore's kind limit if drops are randomized.i offered ticket system to farm ores and to give some popularity about thief riktus clan.
and there is an outlaw system but none cares to catch outlaws.(outdated system).Because jailing someone gives you just 50 gp, so why you should fight and jail someone for minutes in jail and they angry you and there is a break jail system, right??so every area is safer even outlaw one and game is  ghost town witout action,lets merge servers??i didnt offer you to attack naturals i offfeed  you to an outlaw system to earn some little profit.1000 outlaw pts is *40= 40000 kamas if someone is outlaw and( jailed if beated their 2nd pvp while they are outlaw)( and 1000 outlaw point  is really hard to earn) thats a not big cash for players  but nations will get a meaning with these kind of rules and players wont be bored outside of dungs or bfs instead of boring system of running from 1 ore slot to other ore..

0 -6
Score : 374

Omg, hahaha xD
Not everyone enjoy pvp. Some people actually even like to run same dungeon over and over and over again, slowly getting closer to their own goal. It's not about "beat-win", people just don't share the same motivations, and Wakfu is not just all about combat. PvP already took our nations from us and I will never forgive Ankama for making my beloved Gnashville a land that can be conquered. I've had a lot of fun taking care of my nation's ecosystem and now it seems pointless (#`д´)ノ

I understand you want to see more people at the battlefields, but this is not the right way. If someone feels good while spending an evening with fishing rod, let them do that. And one more thing: crafting is not a way to get kamas quickly. We do crafts cause we really enjoy it more than fighting. Cheers!

7 -1
if you read carefully i have wrote tickets can be a %100 dropable item of dung. boss too
0 -3
Score : -4270

JonTurk|2019-03-08 09:49:37
imnot a guild member with hworlds.while they are wining theiir easy kamas who care tthe dungs, right???

Time to make some friends. And if you think minting kamas in hw is so easy, go get yourself a hw, as you said it's easy
3 -2

i m playing game in full group all day. and i have got friends  their over 50 classes to invite people but whenever go astrub's center.i have heard some people was posting these words. "Finding people to play together is harder nowadays" or kind of words and in this forum you can see lots of topic about server merges. Giving some action outside and allowing new players to reach veterans not bad idea. and about hw world,if you have got 1 empty i can pay you 5m kamas.thats all i have got rn.

0 -3
Score : 81

well said Porcee Cat. I enjoy crafting and pvp, yes it is a grind but that the game is program to do.  For me, they need to work on the kama generating (minting,crafting, etc). Less people playing equals market demand is low. And less ore placement and competitiveness make the kama generation unbearable. A little tweek wont hurt.

And for my opinion/idea for pvp gameplay wised, getting duel spots or invitation to a rank duel will be cool. Imagine this way, when someone invite you to a rank duel 1v1 (Best of 2), there's a Honor phase for 30 secs. Honor phase is a phase where you can select what you want to win out of the duel, whether is Kamas (depending on the stake of the match) or Merit and glory orbs. Player can do both winnings if both players agree to increase the stake. If the player cannot continue on the 2nd round like:
-they are they got to go 
-internet lost 
-they want to surrender

They forfeit the ranked duel.

Here's the fun part, if the opponent loses the duel, it is not over for them, they can redeem themselves by just challenging the player who beat them. And here for players who want to want to redeem can do is, they can AGGRO at their player who beaten them (There will be redemption window where you can see players who beaten you in rank duel, you can choose 1 for the day). If the player redeem the fight, they can get 25% extra kamas from the winning stake, 50% kamas if they find them in battlefield. If they lose again. Their (the loser) rank duel is forfeited for 2 days.  

Also, if the players who want to want to redeem didn't redeem in 2 days. They'll lost the opportunity.

They is also an achievements for winners and losers. For winners, they must get streak to get (insert anything fancy). And for loser they can earn some cosmetic like a (dunce cap) (loser cosmetic related just for laugh) and who knows, they can sell something for millions. So it a win-win situation. Be the best loser or winner, your call. 

And don't get any bright ideas for players who purposely lose like:
-being idle for 2 turns
-killing yourself
-bad internet connection
-simply surrender

Here ranked duel is a serious and fun option, but don't ever toy with it. 
Be a Sportsman, please. 

(P.S Please give classes some solo pvp passive or something < I'm pertaining to support classes who just want to have a good time in solo pvp, to not get too drown down about in their roles> and I believe classes are not balance as of it yet)

1 -1

thank you ,problem is not me ,even there is no problem biggrin. i just want to make a solution to give some action into the game and a balance.i was about not to lose newbie players and veterans from game because i m playing the game and seeing the other people ideas in game too. i can understand merging servers can cause tons of lag or slow system.im really worse in pvps but idk trying to beat veterans wont be hard if we equip the similar gears. i see people can hate pvp because of losing but competition will make the bfs fun.

1 -4
Score : 251

1. BFs rewards scale with how well you perform in them. I don't see non-als/normal players doing all that good in BF without proper gear/bf sets. Faster to either find moon parties or do environment quests.

2. BFs mean very little to lvl200 players. No exp, mhh gear. Most of these people do BFs for the fun of PvP and not for competing on who opens most chests or who collects more flowers.

3. The way you say it makes me feel like you want to force mandatory BF runs so you can bully average players with your over geared characters.
​​​​​​
4. I can mine 1000+ ores(lvl145 miner) while you are busy running BF and for a what? 15min mining ticket??? Who the heck mines only 15mins or so? Running BFs for chance at practicing professions is one of the most stupidest ideas I have ever seen. Do you go play a mandatory football game in the morning before you are allowed to actually do what you want in life?? Stupid.

2 -1

you can collect same amount of ores in 15 mins if devs allow you 10 ores quantity instead of 3-4 in short time and people will play the other side of game more or other useful profession like producing-selling cooking stuff?? 

0 -4

TheRogueCat|2019-03-09 02:21:31
Well, if you want to know it, I only play at Remington, and my miner levels are maxed at the main char and at the dog char. The thing is, I don't enjoy PvP at all. At first it was entertaining, but later on it got repetitive, tedious, and feeling like I wasted a whole afternoon jumping from battlefield to battlefield just for a quick EXP boost and some average equipment pieces. The fast way would be adding more mining nodes and/or more zones with minerals, like those deep mines we used to have in pre-nations revamp times.

I can't say I enjoy dungeon runs either, I'm more of a professions and market rat. But just in the same way I enjoy professions and not enjoy battles, other players are just in the opposite boat: they dislike professions and will only take part in combat stuff. And when they changed the items from normal drops to crafted-only items, the thing went in the wrong way. Later on they reverted it. You see, in the same way that forcing everyone to relay on professions to get equipment was a mistake, forcing everyone to take part in PvP or dungeons to level a profession would be very much the same case.

I'm the founder of a mostly dead guild, and I don't own a Haven World either, but there are alternative ways to get stuff from the market. While the PvPers and dungeon runners farm for drops, I harvest materials and make some crafts, and spend those savings to upgrade my equipment. There is little point for me to get the drops myself in a slower way with my sidekicks in a dungeon, if some specialized player or group of players gets them much faster and sells them in the market for a prices that I can get much faster with some kamas from sales and minting. The so-called oportunity cost.

What makes a player stay or quit is having fun or not. If you reach a point where you feel that the game is a tedious task, you'll gradually leave. But if you find something entertaining, it will likely keep you hooked. Now, if you are forced to do a task that you don't enjoy, that's asking players to park the game aside. Call it PvP, professions, dungeon runs, uberbosses, quests to open other quests... that's not the way to expand audiences. PvP needs to feel enjoyable to retain players there, which in my case and several others, failed to do.

No like dungeons no like pvps? what kind of fun is that playing a tactical rpg game like facebook's farmville or tycoon games?? you are just clicking the buttons and waiting the other people to selll dung. items or collecting grow up resources  over and over all the day to create a gear without a strategy?? i am sure rn about why you feel your guild is dead, so your ideas are wrong why your guild or this game is dead.. biggrin
0 -5

I enjoy professions, playing the market, getting profits and making it grow from the scratch thanks to that, equipping my sidekicks decently for the few combats I take part at, and leveling my chars by meant of easy environmental quests that don't require combats. It's a casual gamer style, deal with it. tongue Believe it or not, many users enjoy the relaxed management and market side of the game more than combat part, but it also requires its own strategy.

The guild is dead for several reasons: veteran members busy with life stuff, different time zones for a common connection time and activity, "random" recruits that only checked the game once and then haven't been seen online for years (literally), lack of Haven World making other guilds more attractive, lack of content for the level range... it's a casual guild, no requeriments, no serious stuff. Also, I have other contacts which are not in the guild, but we run daily dungeons almost every day. So, the game is far from dead for me. (The only thing that stops me from being more active is the lack of inventory slots and/or good ways to mule stuff between my chars.)

As for my ideas about PvP and combats, they can be same or better than those about professions from someone who hasn't been into professions more time than myself. biggrin I have experience in combat and PvP, I enjoy defensive builds, even if I'm far from the "optimal" player telling than only attack matters, but I don't want to spend all my connection time with battles. A game is for enjoying it, if that doesn't happen, it's doomed to be parked aside in order to find something else.

0 -1
Score : 9404

Um, you do realise the riktus don't exist right?

Other then that I agree with everone else, the whole point of mining is a source of income for those who don't want to fight for it, making it gated would mean you had to fight just to get a chance to grind for kamas

0 -1

Do yo think why?? why they removed a nationless a thief group?? i wont be shocked if they remove other 2 nations in 2 years. they cant do that cause of wakfu story tho but merging bonta-brakmar names and sufokia-amakna names will be other simple solution.

0 -3

wow i replied much thank you sharing your ideas but i wondered why some people are crying for merges or  posting about guilds are dead??  i like discussion btw. and why are you thinking playing 1 pvp in bfs that how can that bore you or why?? because of veteran gear and beats ? or some OP classes? or unbalanced system?? or like to play solo? 

0 -3

JonTurk|2019-03-08 16:49:37
imnot a guild member with hworlds.while they are wining theiir easy kamas who care tthe dungs, right???

Well, you said this, so I commented that guilds and Haven Worlds are not the only way to make kamas.

About why I personally dislike PvP, it's a mix of several reasons:
- If one competes there with automatic stats, it's a sure defeat. Add restricted inventory room that you have to share among equipment for each level range, materials, pets and other stuff and you have the perfect mix. Having extra equipment pages is mandatory for taking part in PvP level ranges decently, which now is reserved for payment users. One simply can't compete with automatic builds against specialized PvPers, and being there just for being their personal fodder is not my idea of having fun, and I'm not willing to sacrifice all my inventory room for storing equipment for competing in PvP ranges.
- A part of the "PvP fundamentalism" drives me away. It's not that happens too often, but I've witnessed how they impose their own PvP rules over the established ones, up to the point of forcing others to disconnect from the combat under threat or even attacking their own team for having a 1-on-1 against an opponent a la Dragon Ball Z style. A good example of imposing the PvP will over the others' will. PvP is not the only thing out there, and there is more beyond combats and PvP.
- The lack of time, or feeling that I'm wasting time for a "minor" reward. For me, the time I have to sacrifice in the battlefield in order to get some stuff that barely means something useful for me, and ending in a bad mood, makes me judge it as not worth the time. Why to take part there? For the joy of the hardcore PvPers who don't find competition there? I pass.
- The classes unbalance affects, but this is something that always exists in a way or another and doesn't have as much weight as the other reasons. Yes, there are many Osamodas and Fecas, and there were many Sacriers pre-nerf, but it's good equipment what makes the difference between two different users.
1 -1
Score : 374

JonTurk|2019-03-09 10:15:10
if you read carefully i have wrote tickets can be a %100 dropable item of dung. boss too

But I don't want to be forced to run dungeons. Some of them are fun, some will bring you nightmares. Would I have to run badgerox dungeon for ores there? Or dreggons? That's sick. Don't tell me I can go to BF instead. Professions are fun the way they are now, you would change it into eternal struggle.

Your idea of dropable mining tickets is very wrong, based on your comments it's obvious you don't respect people who spend their time on professions "what kind of fun is that playing a tactical rpg game like facebook's farmville or tycoon games??" Crafting is so much more than just kama minting. Do you even know people do mining for other things than crafting kamas? Since you don't understand the fun we have with this aspect of Wakfu, just stay away and don't try to mess with our domain. It's you who are unhappy about things now, not us - even if you act as if you have a mission to show people how to really enjoy this game. We already do.

BTW, there's Haven World in my guild, we have a few ores there. Nobody use them on regular basis, it's just something you sometimes gather in the middle of checking the market. We can't build high level ores in HW for good kama minting recipes (only few selected ores are avialable), and the space is too limited to build big ore farm. If you think we can create ores for those 10k recipes, you are very mistaken. This is the best thing we can get from HW ores and it's seriously not time efficient in a long run.
1 0

well as i see, you know unfair kama minting values for players who has got hw and hasnot got.You earn 1m in 3 hour there but other needs a day to mint 1m becausee of prof. recipe. You dont want to play dung coz others drop misc items for you and sell you in market and you only mine some rare ores to buy them (cheaper,saying cheaper cause you have got kama recipes ) in short time than you buff your gears cheaper with their own toils to sell them back expensive ,right?

0 -3

so why you need time limit, yeah you re right 

0 -2
Score : 9404

JonTurk|2019-03-09 10:29:50
Do yo think why?? why they removed a nationless a thief group?? i wont be shocked if they remove other 2 nations in 2 years. they cant do that cause of wakfu story tho but merging bonta-brakmar names and sufokia-amakna names will be other simple solution.

Merging bonta and brakmar would make no lore sense at all, they are the nations founded by minor gods and demons respectively
2 -1
Score : 1846

I can barely understand this thread...

2 -1

it is about abondoned classes of new joined players and veterans. Because most of 140 lvl or up veteran players are playing tycoon mode of game.

New joined players are seeking them to level up them in area .i am sure that most of new players will not know how to beat bosses in 125 up lvl dungs later. When i was new player ,some veterans have invited me in to their guild. some of them only invited me to level up into hw pen because they dont care to play in 50 lv dungs.  This is ez side of level up game. if you think it is clever action for your classes ,you are right. But this will cause you will be bored from this game faster and you will resign from game like some friends in my game list. Thats why i resigned from their guild after 2 months and started to play solo because if i stay there i wouldnt understand any mechanic of dung. systems before 185 lv.
i didnt meet any  old guildmates for long time.Probably some of them are resigned who have got equal my level. 2 weeks ago i met one veteran of them. he justhas  created a feca and offered me to join for area rabbit farming. he uses multi client and He has got strongest gears on his heroes but he is not aware about  modula tokens, hunter boss quests exps. even he doesnt know how to beat cactus or lenald bosses.if i ddnt tell him about modula tokns he will buy frags for moon relics. Ofc He will hate dungeons because of pen leveling system is riskless and when you are higher level for dungeons ,you are beating bosses at 1 shot , this is meaningless and boring you.

in other hand,While your level is not highest  for  dungeons  to drop  boss resources, you will not find someone to join you everytime because of this boss mechanics and people wont join you while they are fast leveling and cause of market system like my old guildmates and this system will force you to buy resources in markets instead of playing dungeons solo like how system forces others into it.
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussions/236511-adventure

You will notice equiping gears can be best way to beat dungs if you are solo You will start to mine ores  for kamas to buy resources or gears. While your level is increasing, running from 1 ore slot to other slot for some kamas will bore you  each different level gears and (even if there are  some other players in area  ) .you will think to level up in area before playing mining,dungs,pvps etc. will be better and when someone invited to join them for dungeons,you will reply No, im farming mobs too  .

You wiill see being higher level is hardest way while farming mobs outside after level 170 and your gears or kamas will not be helpfull everytime and you will not able to play any dungeon. later you will say nothing to do in game like how others decided and you will be resigned one from community.

At least Nation-Pvp-outlaw system can add some action into game to stop producing ,selling gears or resources etc. fastest and easlly created by veteran players and it will stop fast leveling and gearing for hw members and this will pull people into  "play the rpg game" instead of tycoon.

1 -2
Score : -4270
PvP sucks in this game

- no matchmaking
- knowledge dependent, knowledge about the game is hard to find (not like there's a nicely organized website like icy veins or mobafire for Wakfu) and methodwafku has no PvP section becasue most Wakfu players couldn't give a rat's ass about PvP
- PvP is in no way noob friendly
-no easy or convenient way of figuring out item builds, yet item builds take such a huge effort in terms of attaining gear and then runeing it... for many it would be nice to have guides in the same way people do in many modern games like League of Legends where there's recommended items right in the damn game

Getting forced into PvP is an awful idea. PvP only suits the players who have the knowledge of how, along with what are the best gears and builds at whatever level it may be. Is one class always going to beat another? I don't know, nor do I know of a good place to find out (never seen a graphic showing any sort of rock paper scissors interactions or relationships).

I now have a toon with maxed out runes, aside from relic/epic because it's just not worth the kamas. Still can't win a single fight in PvP.

Personally my patience and motivation for PvP are drying up real quick. PvP sucks in this game.

From my understanding greifers already chased a way a good chunk of this game's population while there was open PvP... so you want to chase away all the new players... brilliant.

JonTurk|2019-03-11 04:42:53
Thank you for your ideas. Most of players dont know their class abilities and specialities or passive skills because most of them prefer  easy mobs to beat and get exp. 

PvP doesn't teach you what all the stats do

Anyone can read a tool tip provided in game. Those tool tips don't explain so many things. Like, how much force of will would you need if you wanted to avoid having your mp removed by a cra...

Or, what items to choose and rune, even though that will cost you heaps in both time and kamas.

I've never won a fight in a bg, not once. Why on god's green earth do you think I'd enjoy getting forced into PvP... when I can't even win when I put in effort? 

I don't want to be "encouraged" to PvP. It's not like PvP is balanced in this game. If I PvP at 80 on a Sac I'll have like 4-5mp... Cra can easily take 2mp per turn, therefore I'm not going to touch the Cra for the majority of the fight. Force of will doesn't seem to work and doesn't prevent the 2mp loss. Nothing fair or balanced about that.

Tycoon system? What? If people can produce items quickly, lots of items on market, therefore low prices. Simple concept of supply and demand. Lots of items fast would mean the items are cheap and well as easy to access. And if it's cheap and easy to produce, nothing stopping you from doing the same thing, aside from yourself.

You literally mentioned the most hilarious word in gaming "cheap", I'd like to correct you, it's "effective". So if you're going to complain about something that works, while not doing it yourself, you only have yourself to blame.

This game will never be "fair", just like life isn't fair. Some people are rich and others are poor, this game is no different. Different skill levels, different amounts of time played, different start times. There's a reason first person shooters tend to be more balanced than mmo games.

Do you support people inheriting money in real life? Nothing about that is fair, nothing about that is based on merit. If you inherit money in real life, you did absolutely nothing to deserve it, you didn't do any work to earn it. Next you'll be telling me noobs shouldn't be allowed to accept gears or epic/relic runes or large sums of kamas from their friends.
2 -1

Thank you for your ideas. Most of players dont know their class abilities and specialities or passive skills because most of them prefer  easy mobs to beat and get exp. points  like first calamar ,shuudoku and white rabbits etc.till moon. combating against mobs is Artificial intelligence and you dont need to learn your class skills spells well and when you beat these mobs you think you know your class well but no.

Pvp system will allow you to learn your classes and its characteristic and spells setting better because playing against veteran will allow you to see your class weak points and will help you to learn other opponent classes weak and strong points.(however some class are OP,some classes not op,Game's gears settings fit for these classes). 
Until Some players hate pvps or dungs to drop upgrade items for their gears ,Ofc that clases always will beat others.Thats why this thread is created by me to keep (down) the  balances between newbies and veterans.or to remove unfair tycoon systems

And i can accept upgrading gear is really hard by smithmagics while you are level increasing for low level gears,  you buy other unupgraded gears is extra workoverload. Smithmagic item drop rate/count must be increased or it must be removed.

And replying again, im not forcing people to play PVP ,im offering a solution to decrease producing and selling gears fastest. and encouragement the players for more pvp or dungeons gameplay with new system instead of market tycoon. You can find all gears from dungs or reciped gears,miscs etc. in market without playing any dungeon,pvp,pve . you can not keep the balance or catch veteran's power,kama power if you are new player in game and ofc it will cause  that you hate pvp,dung. afterwhile.

And i m sure there are some guild players in amakna's mine to mine black rare ores to minting extra 500 kamas per ores in their hw while you are kama mintng outside. You will play dungeons but they will buy your gears,smithmagics,powders more cheapest by extra 500 kamas to upgrade faster their gears... so is this a fair balance?

0 -3

since over a week, we played PVP or 2pv2p in front zaap of astrub portal and i think we will keep to play sometimes because it is easy to find people to pvp there even they are between 20-50 levels.Just adj. our levels is enough to develop our strategies against other classes is fun even if we are fair equipped or not equipped.So if you like pvp ,You can visit there to pvp and maybe this area can be new design as ecaflip arena or kind of larger areas like haven world sections to pvp here in future.

0 0
Respond to this thread