FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Possible Change?

By 1vent - MEMBER - January 14, 2019, 04:07:19

I wonder how many younger player we have piggybacking on their family accounts? I'd be tempted to allow 'child' versions (n the lines of the  child versions of show characters we see in the Sadida kingdom)of the races for their use.

Then again, considering some of the players I've run into (language and all), its probably not a good idea.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 8319

Do you mean playable children?
I don't think it would be possible due to character sprites needing to be very similar for gear reasons, this is the reason why we are all the same height.
Ontop of that its a bit of a uncomfortable thought if im honest. 

0 -1
Score : 4672

Yes, I had the same thought. I was thinking it might b something to offer kids that would be more relatable. Then I thought about it. Especially on NOX, I run into a lot of language and comment that bothers me. I personally always keep in mind that there may be a minor within earshot.

It does seem a bit odd to be in a 'world' in which everyone, including the NPCs in the cities, are all adults.

0 -1
Score : -4760

There's always lonely little Percedal summoned by your Iop whistle. You have one child NPC in game.

1vent|2019-01-14 21:08:30
Yeah, but he has this annoying habit of jumping in front of my main when he's about to kil the monster. There are times I just want to...well...biggrin

Percedal is Iop brained after all, this really can't be helped. 
0 -3
Score : 4672

Yeah, but he has this annoying habit of jumping in front of my main when he's about to kil the monster. There are times I just want to...well...biggrin

0 -1
Respond to this thread